I <3 this video

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
[video=youtube;jJVTFIcU3XA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJVTFIcU3XA[/video]

most will have probably seen it already, but I don't care... every time I watch I get inspired :D

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
Really? New member posts something and calls it a video instead of a slideshow and it flips everybody upside down. Such a shame...

To the original poster, nice slideshow. Welcome to Supramania btw...

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
LoL thanks 2543arvin, this forum is great. As for the previous comments, it's cool, I don't mind... what get's me is that they called it rubbish... I figure we are all members of SUPRAmania, so a vid that features plenty of beautiful SUPRA's (not to mention many of the ones pictured are rides that belong to members of this forum, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the vid/slideshow was created by a member of this forum), would get a very positive response from this community. It's not like the supra's are riced out or plain shitty, they are very attractive examples of our vehicular passion.

(but may I point out, there ARE short VIDEO clips in said video/slideshow. So, perhaps we should compromise and call it a slidevideo lmao)

marcmann982

Permanently Banned Scammer
Jun 28, 2010
north little rock. ar
lithium14;1671470 said:
LoL thanks 2543arvin, this forum is great. As for the previous comments, it's cool, I don't mind... what get's me is that they called it rubbish... I figure we are all members of SUPRAmania, so a vid that features plenty of beautiful SUPRA's (not to mention many of the ones pictured are rides that belong to members of this forum, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the vid/slideshow was created by a member of this forum), would get a very positive response from this community. It's not like the supra's are riced out or plain shitty, they are very attractive examples of our vehicular passion.

(but may I point out, there ARE short VIDEO clips in said video/slideshow. So, perhaps we should compromise and call it a slidevideo lmao)

slidevid sure lol