hpf 4inch installed.

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
IJ. said:
WhiteMk3: Can you take another pic low down using the flash to show how low it is under the rear suspension please?
The lowest point is 4.5 inches off the ground and im running stock suspension

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
The lowest point is right under the rear suspension. The only way it'll get hit is if you drive over an animal, jump a curb, or drive over half a speed bump. I'm not worried. Im lowered 1.5" in the rear. You should be driving slow over bumps anyway, unless you hate your car...

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
damn. cant belive you got that on when i called yea.. yea that is bad ass. cant wait to hear it tomorrow (will give us plenty of time to let mine cool before the rsr exhuast goes on mine..

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
well, good, im going to push the limits with a 5" then ;)

bolt on 4" exhausts are going to take away the "wow" factor when Everyone starts showing up w/ 4" HPF kits

that looks pretty damn clean though, nice straightforward installation. its not too gaudy or ghetto. just right.

itd be nice if you can get a decent quality sound clip of the car idling, revving, inside pass and an a drive by taking off from a stop and passing you at 20mph. i know HPF would probably be interested in taking the video off your hands to help sell the product.

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
well guys.. i was at whitemk3's house today.. we bolted up the rsr to my car.. and that hpf 4"

it's absolutly BAD ASSSSSS... :biglaugh:

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
I'm thinking that muffler would make a good resonator, and then add a nice Ti can on the back from Magnaflow. (Or whatever can you like, the Ti ones intrest me since they are light, and don't rust.)

Tuck that Borla bullet style up so it has good ground clerance just after where the stock cat goes, and then put the can where it belongs. :)

That would sound best IMHO. (Nice and mellow I'd bet, and with 4" ID pipe, it's going to flow as much as you could possibly ask for.)

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
Adjuster said:
I'm thinking that muffler would make a good resonator, and then add a nice Ti can on the back from Magnaflow. (Or whatever can you like, the Ti ones intrest me since they are light, and don't rust.)

Tuck that Borla bullet style up so it has good ground clerance just after where the stock cat goes, and then put the can where it belongs. :)

That would sound best IMHO. (Nice and mellow I'd bet, and with 4" ID pipe, it's going to flow as much as you could possibly ask for.)
Why would u use the muffler for a resonater and secondly the muffler isnt the part u have to worry about groung clearance its the piping under the rer diff.