Hp and modification question

Chippedtuner

Oct 4, 2007
belgium
Hello,

I bought a mkIII this week.
Off course i had to get me some other stuff also, so i got a set of Lucas 550cc injectors, low impedance and a lexus ls400 '90-'94 afm.

Around how much hp will i gain by adjusting the standard turbo to 10psi with the 550cc set ?

suprasnd

Jul 14, 2007
Flinton, PA
Chippedtuner said:
Hello,

I bought a mkIII this week.
Off course i had to get me some other stuff also, so i got a set of Lucas 550cc injectors, low impedance and a lexus ls400 '90-'94 afm.

Around how much hp will i gain by adjusting the standard turbo to 10psi with the 550cc set ?

You need to research a little better before purchasing mods. You bought mods for a higher end. Stock fuel system is good for quite a few HP. When your running rich, you lose HP. Get your self a nice freeflow exhaust, Intake, and a boost controller with a fuel controller and you'll see some real nice gains in HP and driving. But also remember with more HP you get there faster and you'll need to stop faster, so remember your braking system upgrades also.

Just my 2cents:
Keith

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
brakes pathetic? listen to these people. You better get the maintenance down. The stock brakes are good. My car has loads of stopping power iv'e never been in doubt of my brakes. Yes I have stock brakes. But I do my own brake jobs and do it properly.

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
TurboWarrior said:
brakes pathetic? listen to these people. You better get the maintenance down. The stock brakes are good. My car has loads of stopping power iv'e never been in doubt of my brakes. Yes I have stock brakes. But I do my own brake jobs and do it properly.

Try stopping from 100 to go around sharp bendsmultople times and then say that. They get RED HOT real fast.:biglaugh: