Howdy from Adelaide, Australia

--Golli

Feb 6, 2009
Adelaide, Australia
Hi SupraMania!

My names Dale and I reside in the Adelaide Hills in Australia.
I drive an 1991 MA71 Supra, which I got in October 2008. I love this car so much and its a lot of fun to drive!

I'm part of the South Australian Supra Club here in Oz, and I've been a lurker on the Australian Supra Forums for a while too. I'll probably be a bit of a lurker here until I know more as I'm still learning a lot about the car with big plans later down the track.

When I got the car it only had a manual boost controller and a 3inch dump to cat (previous owner took catback and replaced it with a 2.5inch system).
Since then I had fitted a HKS SSQV (as the old BOV was stuck open), Pod Filter, painted the gauge cluster face and put blue LED's in the dash.

In 2006 the car was dyno'd and got 160rwkw, which is plenty for me at the monent having come from an 88 Honda Integra.

My first plans are to retrim the interior in black with blue details and add a sound system, from there I'm looking at doing a bodykit and maybe a respray before working on the suspension and engine.

Here are some pictures for you all.

p1247497_1.jpg

p1247497_2.jpg

p1247497_3.jpg

p1247497_4.jpg

p1247497_5.jpg

Hope you like it :)

Cheers,
Dale

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Welcome

good to see another fellow Aussie on this forum

Your car looks really clean and well looked after

If you need any parts let me know, I may be able to help as I have ALOT of random bits and pieces at the moment which I need to sell

DeSloth

Jun 24, 2007
Australia
Hi Dale,

Welcome! I like your car, it looks nice and clean. Unmolested is good :)

From Brisbane myself & always nice to see another Aussie. If you need help to source things locally (difficult & custom parts / labour) definately don't be afraid to ask the AU guys. You're pretty likely to get a helpful response :)

--Golli

Feb 6, 2009
Adelaide, Australia
Gats, I currently live in Belair, 700m up the road from Windy point lookout.
So at the doorstep of cruises so to speak. :D

DeSloth, Luckily the pictures don't show all the small details. One of the previous owners sure as hell didn't know how to park, front and rear bumpers are missing a bit of paint, no dents tho, thank god!
She does need a good detail, which will be happening. A mate of mine worked as a detailer for his year off between high school and uni, so he'll be teaching me some tricks.

I'll keep in mind about asking the Aussie peeps on here. It definately seems like the place to do it compared to SF.AU. SF.AU just seems to be full of 7M haters, so the only advice people give when asking a question is "Get a 1j"...

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
--Golli;1327618 said:
I'll keep in mind about asking the Aussie peeps on here. It definately seems like the place to do it compared to SF.AU. SF.AU just seems to be full of 7M haters, so the only advice people give when asking a question is "Get a 1j"...

Aint that the truth, this is pretty much the only forum I bother with these days.

gats

Rebuilding... Slowly!
Mar 3, 2009
Sydney, NSW
--Golli;1327618 said:
Gats, I currently live in Belair, 700m up the road from Windy point lookout.
So at the doorstep of cruises so to speak. :D

Nice one, what a great spot to call home... Very nice bit of road to live by :D