How to Install the Titan Motorsports Harness Bar

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
No instructions??? I made one that bolts into the original seatbelt bolt holes and curves down and back. I works like it should.

MA70witBoost

Registered Drifter
no sir... thats what i need...

p1304444_1.jpg

Thats the only picture i've found and i know the main part goes to where the seatbelts go but im not sure where the two verticle stabilizers go.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
MA70witBoost;1304444 said:
no sir... thats what i need...

p1304530_1.jpg

Thats the only picture i've found and i know the main part goes to where the seatbelts go but im not sure where the two verticle stabilizers go.

Just put them on and move them around until you find the correct spot. Most likely on the side where the seatbelt roller hooks up or the floor board somewhere.

MA70witBoost

Registered Drifter
no, thats not my car... so that particular push start isn't mine. Mine is hidden :D I covered all the panels in the car w/ dynamat so i can't see any of the original holes in the car. there is also no screw that comes w/ the vertical stabilizers... just the eyelet for the bolt to go through... im thinking bout just taking them off and leaving the horizontal bar.

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
Do not run that bar with out the vertical bars, those harness bars look like a death trap as it is. I would say that the vertical bard bolt into the stock lower belt spots with the bolts that held the lower belts in place that why there was no hardware.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
This was actually a little tough to photograph; but, let me know if you need a different angle or what not...

Sorry if this is too late by the way.

Attachments

• HarnessBar.JPG
    HarnessBar.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 43
  • HarnessBar2.jpg
    HarnessBar2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 38

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
it bolts to where the stock seatbelt bolts too at the bottom. was your stock seatbelt on when you put dynomat on? If so you should still see it, if not start poking around and hopefully go through the dynomat then take off what you need to bolt it in.

MA70witBoost

Registered Drifter
OneJArpus;1310472 said:
it bolts to where the stock seatbelt bolts too at the bottom. was your stock seatbelt on when you put dynomat on? If so you should still see it, if not start poking around and hopefully go through the dynomat then take off what you need to bolt it in.

No, It wasn't. Someone had cut the driver side seatbelt. I got another one but it wouldn't retract so i figured screw it, id go 4 Point. I've felt around to see if i notice where the bolt might have gone through but yeah, the dynamat is there so I have no clue at the moment.:3d_frown: