sm_photo_missing.jpg

Thanks Tanya!!!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
That's awesome guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

I am disappointed though we don't have pics yet of the two of you modelling your new shirts :nono:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
gtsfirefighter;949525 said:
Oh now that's just precious!!!! You and Jay are going to make such a cute couple!!
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I knew that was coming other Ken!!:biglaugh:

And LilMiss I promise we will take pictures of us at the event. It sounds like it is going to be a great turn this year.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
da89soup;949471 said:
How to compete with the TX2K8 Red's!!

Just Submit......and Bow! Then make sure you pactice living in a shadow before you arrive. It's easy, just stay under a cloud for 2 weeks, you should be fine. Those cute little shirts aren't gonna scare anyone bold enough to drive a RED Supra 1 damn bit!

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
ForcedTorque;949620 said:
Just Submit......and Bow! Then make sure you pactice living in a shadow before you arrive. It's easy, just stay under a cloud for 2 weeks, you should be fine. Those cute little shirts aren't gonna scare anyone bold enough to drive a RED Supra 1 damn bit!

Maybe if it was "Homo Blue Crew" it would scare 'em. :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Blue supras are Da Bomb, numero uno, The shiznitz......everyone knows that. I'm not even sure red is the second choice of supra colors. It's a toss up between black and metallic grey for me. Sorry reds.

Shirts look good Ryan, and I'm glad they don't match because that would be awkward........:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
drunk_medic;949746 said:
Maybe if it was "Homo Blue Crew" it would scare 'em. :D

If it said "Homo Blew Crew" someone would kick our asses for sure.:biglaugh:

I just thought it would be fun to bring a little SM car color stupidity to Texas. I actually wanted to get the shirts made up when we were at the Chicago meet this last summer but by the time I had the idea it was to late. I promise after Texas it will be warm enough up here that I can stop posting useless threads and actually put my car back together.:icon_bigg

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
foreverpsycotic;949768 said:
LOL, you guys are funny. Everyone knows that WHITE supras are the greatest.

I had a red one. I wouldn't mind another, but being in Arizona begs for a white car. After seeing Reign_Maker's car, I'm thinking silver is pretty sweet too.