How Should I sell my interior?

ill Z

Back on the Grind
Mar 18, 2007
USA
Hello All,

been a long time since I have been on this site, I didn't know where else to ask this without being off topic so I thought the OT area would be a good place. I am 90% certain I want to gut my factory interior(MKIII 1986.5). My debate is how to go about selling the parts as I am sure there are a lot of people who may need some interior components I will have available. I initially debating putting up adds in our classifieds section, along with a few other Toyo/Supra forums. I also debated Ebay. Which do you guys recommend may be the best method for parting out the interior and getting all these parts out of my garage asap? I have a two cars, my Supra and my Mustang. I have hood pins and prefer to keep both cars locked up when not being driven so I wish to not sacrifice garage space if at all possible.

Thanks for your help and recommendations!

Regards,

Eli

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
I'd say the forums. The majority of the people that will see your ad will be at least slightly interested, while on CL you've got 4 million people, and maybe 1% will be interested.

ill Z

Back on the Grind
Mar 18, 2007
USA
Thanks Fella's. Yea I wouldn't put it on Craigslist. I'm not looking to get rich of the interior, but everytime I put something on craigslist the SOB's low ball me for less than 1/2 of what I'm asking. It's a good place to sell stuff but you gotta filter through a lot of people to make a decent sale.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
craigslist. If you price things right you won't get low balled, don't use the word OBO in your ad. Or sell it on here and have fun packing it up and shipping it.

I've bought two shadow gray interiors off of craigslist. I picked it up in my trailblazer and it was full to the roof just to fit everything.

craigslist > honestabe