How protective are you of your Supra?

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Paint your car pink. Also works great to prevent theft of office supplies and tools. I know this from experience!

Or, get "the Club". Nobody can get around that! :sarcasm:

Right now my factory alarm is on the blitz (aka, normal). I don't lock it unless i'm in a questionable area. Then, both me and thief will be lucky to get the damn thing started again once the starter is killed.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Pour coolant around the front end. They'll know whats up when they see it.

I never have to park my car where I need to worry about it really..Either in a massive college parking lot where people are always walking around in the middle of the day, right outside work or outside the bar where there's also a million people everywhere and bouncers outside.

bassjunkiens5

Nov 25, 2008
Tenn
Not really a protective measure but how I feel about my supra. Right now it's in a pretty sad state, trans in trunk, motor in 15000 peices, molded interior (That's the shape I got it in)). While pulling it off the dolly to park it in the driveway and friend was pushing on the sideview and broke it, so I hit him in the face. Felt bad afterwards.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I remove the steering wheel and turn off the fuel pump.

I also punched my friend in the face for him putting a hole in my leather on my door side arm rest.

bassjunkiens5

Nov 25, 2008
Tenn
^ You're not to good with money either? lol Your car is an asset/investment as well as your house. You probably never had anything stolen from you either? Also in TN insurance is required by law and if you happen to hit someone you get to pay for damages. Ask my dad about this one, 15 years later he is still paying on it! That's something bigger to worry about.

This isn't intended to be a rant or bash so please don't take it that way but don't take things for granted either.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
I hired this guy

I leave my doors and windows open all the time. Nothing stolen ever. Just some blood on the paint every once in a while.

kimbo.jpg

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
The ECU is inside my house, the car is in the garage, behind a garage door that has broken springs. If they want it bad enough to get it out of there, they can keep it. It is insured for more than it can sell for.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
It's a 5-speed and I live in Memphis. 1 out of 1000 in this city can drive stick. I could leave the keys in it and it would still be there the next day.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
ms07s;1197250 said:
It's a 5-speed and I live in Memphis. 1 out of 1000 in this city can drive stick. I could leave the keys in it and it would still be there the next day.

But no ufc fighter?you my friend are asking for your car to get stolen.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
cool chuck;1197272 said:
I leave mine in the garage with no wheels on it.
Those guys scare me.

soooo you do that and your also parting out your car so they can't steal it? thats brilliant!!Way better than the ufc fights

cool chuck

I like rims!
Nov 15, 2007
Maryland
MK3.0dudeman;1197276 said:
soooo you do that and your also parting out your car so they can't steal it? thats brilliant!!Way better than the ufc fights

Yea. They want it? Come with a set of tools and 4 wheels:icon_razz