How much would you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albo_bizak

Jul 28, 2007
Cleveland
I'm going to be done with nursing school soon and i need the extra money to pay my loans. My last and only option is to sell my Supra.
It's an 87 Supra 5spd Turbo, 153k miles. Rebuild engine, ARP,Hks head gasket etc. new carpet, new intercooler and pipes, new blitz bov, koni with eibach springs all the way around, new brake lines with fuel lines from front to back, new fuel pump, new brakes all the way around, 18" rims with tires at 70% tread. Almost every part is new, I got the car 3 years ago with a BHG i have spend S**t load of money on it and i have only put 300 miles since i purchased it. it's been sitting at the shop getting new parts all these years. I'm not trying to get back the money that i spend on it but some of it.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
the first question is

do you have another car?

If you don't. You are in the same boat if not worse if you sell the supra. You first mistake was modifying the car to begin with. School + car = ZERO MODS unless you have a silver spoon.

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
If you sell it, realize that you'll pay another fortune to build another when you decide you want it back. I recommend not selling unless you NEED to.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
I don't know how nursing school works, but don't you have like 6 months before you have to start paying back your loans?

You certainly didn't go to nursing school for nothing! ;)

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Like Doward said you should have 6 months before you have to start re-paying on the loans so in that time get a job and just keep your supra ;)

albo_bizak

Jul 28, 2007
Cleveland
well i do have 6 months before i start paying my loans, i do have a job, but serving in Cleveland sucks. I have another car for daily use 91 talon non turbo. I'll put the Supra for sale for a month maybe two the most. If i find no buyers then i'll keep it.
My supra just got a fresh paint job. Its maroon. I was thinking of $4,500 and $3,800 without the rims and tires.

Thank you for your help guys.

I'M SORRY THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANY PICS

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Man...I hate this type thread. Especially without pics...it's impossible to say.
Kelly Blue Book is a good place to start and go from there.

On that note: Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.