How much power can I get whit these parts?????

oscarsupra

Dec 23, 2006
El Salvador, Central America
Hello my friends.

Share your knowledge whit me.

How much power can I get whit these parts???

List:

Turbo Master Power T-64 0.70 AR whit external wastegate.
MAP ECU 1
720cc injectors
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Clutch kit for 520hp
FMIC 31x12x3
3' full exhaust system.
Electronic boost controller.

This is an actual proyect for my car. I have these parts and I would know if I can run 1/4 mile in 12 sec with this parts too.

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
See the problem with questions like this is, there is no real numbers. It's all depends if you want to PUSH your Supra Hard.. or.. if you want a nice powered Supra that is reliable. We need what you want it to be, with the proper tuning bigger numbers are achievable.

oscarsupra

Dec 23, 2006
92TealSupra;1131998 said:
See the problem with questions like this is, there is no real numbers. It's all depends if you want to PUSH your Supra Hard.. or.. if you want a nice powered Supra that is reliable. We need what you want it to be, with the proper tuning bigger numbers are achievable.

I want to push hard my supra until I can. Because i want a street/race car.

Have you seen supras doing 12 sec whit these parts or less than these.????

Put number between the higest and the lowest power that I could get whit these parts

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
0-400:dunno:, or where you 255 will not push enough fuel, or you get a ::bhg::. I hope you have a wideband.

oscarsupra

Dec 23, 2006
92nsx;1132230 said:
0-400:dunno:, or where you 255 will not push enough fuel, or you get a ::bhg::. I hope you have a wideband.

Thanks man. I have a Wideband .

I am not an expert like others that is because I am asking.

I am only trying to know a little bit.

Doward are master power bad turbos??????

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
IJ.;1132222 said:
233 and a dictionary

IJ

cut the man some slack. ;)

El Salvador is native Spanish not English.

Oscarsupra

De que parte de El Salvador eres? Que, espesificamente, quieres hacer con el carro?

**Translation for you non-spanish speakers.

What part of El Salvador are you from? What specifically are you trying to do with the car ***

Last edited:

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
oscarsupra;1132028 said:
I want to push hard my supra until I can. Because i want a street/race car.

Have you seen supras doing 12 sec whit these parts or less than these.????

Put number between the higest and the lowest power that I could get whit these parts

With less then you have Iv ran my car reliable my red '87 supra 12.9 at the track with 15 psi 550cc Rc's, full exhaust, safc lexus afm and walbro fuel pressure reg.

oscarsupra

Dec 23, 2006
figgie;1132260 said:
IJ

cut the man some slack.

El Salvador is native Spanish not english.

Oscarsupra

De que parte de El Salvador eres? Que, espesificamente, quieres hacer con el carro?

**Translation for you non-spanish speakers.

What part of El Salvador are you from? What specifically are you trying to do with the car ***

Yo he comprado estas partes para mi carro y me da curiosidad saber que tantos hp puedo alcanzar no le pido exactamente pero un estimado.

gracias amigo y perdon por mi ignorancia hay gente que se cree que todo los sabe jajajjajajajjajajja. Pero hay los que queremos aprender

Gracias

oscarsupra

Dec 23, 2006
92TealSupra;1132418 said:
With less then you have Iv ran my car reliable my red '87 supra 12.9 at the track with 15 psi 550cc Rc's, full exhaust, safc lexus afm and walbro fuel pressure reg.

Thanks man that gives me an idea.

And congratulations I would like to have a supra as fast as yours.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
oscarsupra;1132449 said:
Yo he comprado estas partes para mi carro y me da curiosidad saber que tantos hp puedo alcanzar no le pido exactamente pero un estimado.

gracias amigo y perdon por mi ignorancia hay gente que se cree que todo los sabe jajajjajajajjajajja. Pero hay los que queremos aprender

Gracias

Bueno, estimados pueden ser tan generalizado que no valen nada. Hay muchas cosas que peuden afectar los caballo de fuerza. Hasta el tiempo y la temporada, la elevacion donde estas o vaz a correr. Es casi imposible dar te un estimado porque hay muchos variables.

***Translation***

Well, estimates can be so generalized that they are worthless. Lots of things can affect horsepower. Even up to the time, weather and elevation where you are at or where you are going to run the car. It is nearly impossible to give you an estimate as there are way to many variables.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
IJ.;1132501 said:
My apologies I didn't even look at the location!
(got so used to people butchering the language here it was a kneejerk reaction)

believe me, I was already buffing up my nice steel toed boots to begin the curb stomping action, then I read the location.... ;) We do not need another Nashman running around!

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Well, good luck with the build, I would just suggest having everything done correctly, and have a nice tune on your car, that really makes a worlds difference when everything works in sync.

oscarsupra

Dec 23, 2006
Thanks everybody.

I understand why you cant help to estimate. There are a lot of reaseon wheater, location, elevation and many other things affecting the car in a dyno. All these things affect your dyno numbers.

I will wait to have my car ready and then I will push my supra in the dyno..

I hope to get a lot of power in my car.Thanks

I will try to show a video of my dyno runs. I want the most powerful MKIII supra 7mgte here in El Salvador. I dont expect so much power but that will be enough here.

There arent many supras here and sorry for my english. I am trying to improve. hhahahahahahhah.