How Many Would Like These..... *PICS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
These are the REAL Gains Covers. not knockoffs. and i promise my big pet peeve with replicating these is it comes out almost identicle to the original.

these were bought $300 used. Urbano had them on his car and only sold the sides for $400 used!!

they will be substantially less when replicated of course.

At Night:
p1026131_1.jpg

Mk3 owners supras with them:

SP Engineerings Mk3
JZA70_05.jpg

Urbano
p1026131_2.jpg

Shogun
p1026131_3.jpg

SupraLuva
p1026131_4.jpg

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
wow im in love with the night pics looks great id be in but depends on price and time for me better later then sooner its hard enough keeping a full tank now as is

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Nice, I'm excited to see a quality version of these. I had a fiberglass company make them and the quality just wasn't up to my taste so we ended up not doing much with them. I also tried with my other shop but the mold was just too expensive for the demand.

Good job expanding our options:)

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
im not into the whole circle taillight cut out thing.
the blinker part of it is cool, its just something about those circle cutouts that are always bleh to me.

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
I agree with pretty much everything that's already been said.

-Looks like great quality part to start with. If the replicas are even close that would be sweet!
-Don't care for the circle cutouts though, don't match the look of the car IMO
-They will look ricey on SO many Supras because that's about the only mod some will have...

Almost didn't post but I wanted to support this somewhat because I appreciate when people do stuff to benefit the community and can make quality parts. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.