How Many People have more than 1 Supra at your house

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I just read Killarb634's thread about going to buy his second Supra. I commented we are a sick bunch, and several of us have more than 1 Supra. I don't want any information about where your house is, I just used "at your house", so that people like Suprahero and MKIIIVixen would qualify, or a set of brothers. Families growing closer through the Supra are great. The thread is about multiple ownership. I'm starting the list with me as #1........copy that part, and add your name in your post.

1. Forcedtorque 90 Turbo- 87 Turbo- 87 N/A parts car

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
me and my bro pimptrizkit both own 88' turbo mk3's.

p9160017cl4.jpg

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Two now, Used to have 6 at one time. Thank you to all who purchased the other 4 from me and made my wife not kick my ass.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
*Raises hand* me and my cousin (practically live in the same house) have two between us, I wouldn't mind having a third as a 1j project. Mine is '88 turbo hardtop 5 spd, his is '87 turbo targa 5 spd.

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
ummm yeah..... and yep you guessed it...under the cover.... ANOTHER supra ;)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

not all mine though...the black one is jmdigital ( i was installing his fuel system) and the blue one is drbowser3. the other 3 are mine...however i just sold the white 87 :D

NickSupra

Apr 6, 2005
tn
I have two unfotunately. Neither runs at the moment.:cry: My black 91 turbo will be up and running in the next two weeks. Then its on to redo the motor in my 88 n/a for dd duty.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
1. 1987 Supra Turbo Targa - Burgundy on Burgundy - 7m powered
2. Brothers 1988 Supra Turbo Hardtop - Gunmetal + Black 89+front end on Mint grey interior - 1jz powered

i own both in reality. he just won 89+ tails and now is set to have his a replica of a 2.5 TT :D

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Idealsupra said:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

not all mine though...the black one is jmdigital ( i was installing his fuel system) and the blue one is drbowser3. the other 3 are mine...however i just sold the white 87 :D
wow! cool collection for sure even if they aren't all yours :icon_razz )

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Idealsupra said:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Wow, I wish my driveway looked like that, I would be in heaven, though some other ppl would hate me for having that many supras. You know what? Screw them I say.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
CryoSlash said:
wow! cool collection for sure even if they aren't all yours :icon_razz )

Add one more car to the drive and that was me, Why don't girls understand our need for toys?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Idealsupra said:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Beautiful pictures.........Lemme guess.....the car under the cover is White too??????? And, Is that patch of grass cut, so a Supra could park there?......just the right size.

When i had 5, it was not quite as pretty a scene

dirtlord420

just here
Aug 1, 2005
tn
i got 3 and a half. the half is waiting to be hualed off. and the 3rd is waiting to be swapped in the 2nd and the 1st is my dd. in the end i hope to have a good n/a for a dd and a turbo for my project