How many miles are on your car?

AJ2009

Formerly almaj2006
Feb 3, 2006
Northern Virginia
I'm just trying to see what is the average mileage for these cars. So just post how many miles yours has. Maybe even post how many it had when you got it and how many you put on.
Thanks,
Aj
Edit: I did do a search so if this has been done before I'm sorry but I couldn't find a thread like this.

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
almaj2006 said:
I'm just trying to see what is the average mileage for these cars. So just post how many miles yours has. Maybe even post how many it had when you got it and how many you put on.
Thanks,
Aj
Edit: I did do a search so if this has been done before I'm sorry but I couldn't find a thread like this.
I bought mine with 21,xxx, its been 2 years since i bought it. 130,xxx miles at the moment.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
About 122,xxx on the body. The engine is a 1jz, so don't know the actual mileage. But, I've put about 1500 miles on the engine since it's been in the car.

But, there is a thread here somewhere recently about the same topic. I didn't look that hard for it though.

EDIT: Well, Hot damn holdbrooks. Good on ya.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
87T @ 139,384 miles. Iirc it had 22 when I bought it. 34K on the engine. Consumables aside everything except the radiator, heater core, and AC compressor are original. Same goes for every light bulb except the HL and fogs (which were working when I replaced them with better) too. Even I'm amazed by that.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
275xxx on mine. Original motor with 2 full rebuilds, another half rebuild and another HG job.

50k since last full rebuild. I hope it lasts, but if not I'll be learning a lot so I'm really ok with either situation. :)