How do you hold 1500+hp on your bottom end? PICS

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Maybe get a multiple axis cutter and make a complete billet block after that? I think it would be the only logical step ;)
eric

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
mibrum said:
Sorry guys to enter in this topic late but I just was surfing around and have seen this topic were I felt that it is imporant to contribute in this topic.
I am very proud that I have found a good and friend person Suprarich and I suggest that if you want to build a good motor ask for him.I am building a motor for 1800hp on vp racing fuel only and Suprarich is the person behind this procject that with his intellegence that he is offering me I am able to take the advange and make the 7M go to 1800hp on VP Racing fuel not methanol.
The engine is being build slowly as I still have many progress on my recent engine were right now I have 1340hp @ 40psi and I have more to tune and hoping to give 60psi boost.

Thank you for your kind words Gary. It is always a great to hear from you. I have started on your cylinder head today. I went through the 4 or 5 heads I have to find a nice one to work with.

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Stretch said:
Maybe get a multiple axis cutter and make a complete billet block after that? I think it would be the only logical step ;)
eric

I would prob be dumb enough to do that by hand too. Two piece 6061 billet blocks coming soon!

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
as rich stated, taller mains would yeild more flex. not to mention, they would require longer studs which would stretch more. to compensate for that, theyd have to be drilled out and use a larger diameter fastener for more clamping force.

i like the idea of an integrated main girdle and caps. itd basically be like bolting a whole other set of main saddles to the block. a nice experiment would be to take a complete 7M block, cutting the deck off it so youre left with just the main saddles. the only catch is that both blocks have steps cut into them to locate the main caps. hmm, maybe it would need some inserts or square spacers to lay down in the block. a poor man's main girdle. plus, youd know that using a 2nd block skirt as a girdle/main cap set, itd already be clearanced for the crank throws, lol.