How do you guys react when you see a fellow MK3 owner?

Hambone

Grease-Monkey Wanna-be
Apr 13, 2007
Jamestown, NY
two-for-flinching.com
9 times out of 10 I'll throw the horns at them ('cuz that's how I roll :) ) or at least make some acknowledgement... That applies to MK2/MK4 owners as well, but I'll usually ignore the Celicas hehehe

However it's pretty rare to see any around here... there are only 4 MK3's in my county that I'm aware of counting mine, one of which I haven't had the opportunity to see 'cuz it's a garage queen (absolutely mint from what I've heard though)... and mine's the only Turbo :biglaugh::naughty:
There's gotta be a few more in Buffalo or Erie though... just haven't run across them...

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
i only see a few MKIII's around where i live. a few are thrashed (lowered beyond suspension functionality) and stockkers.
a few wizz past me in traffic like they have something to prove,but i just brush it off.

TurboToy-R

Apr 30, 2007
Duncan BC
Doward;879067 said:
I shoot a steamy load.

upgradedsupra;879069 said:
Your car must be a mess :rofl:

HAHAHA congrats you two, I have never laughed out loud at a post till now :biglaugh:

On the topic, I try to see what kinda person is driving it, that usually tells me if I should wave to the bros, smile at the hos, or flip the bird at the punks.

jsnowman76

In need of another supra
Oct 17, 2006
Elk grove, CA
I honk a couple times or start screaming really loud in the car,

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ITS a SUPRA!! I over react a little bit and my fiance thinks that Im an idiot.

but thats how I roll.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
I have been approached by fellow mkIII owners. well, at least one. He wasn't even with his supra. That was neat. and another mkI supra owner emailed me in response to a want add for a supra, and since its the most beautiful and one of the few i know of in my county i quickly figured out the dude offering me his car was the same guy and finally met him.

In highschool I would sometimes pass a man on his way to work while i was on my way to school. he rarely acknowledged my waves if ever, and we'd be two of only a few cars on the road, sometimes even stopped at a light. I never understood why he didn't seem to notice me. maybe because he had shinier rims? maybe because he wanted a black supra like mine? heh...i dont know.

i try to wave when i make eye contact though, or somehow signal them. I parked next to a mkIII twice in two consecutive days at school, but never saw the owner, i think it was the guy who approached me earlier that semester.

green

Dec 17, 2007
Toronto
i notice but dont really do anything about it only time i can think of letting them know is when i saw a black mk4 in my area and i drove beside him to give him the thumbs up

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i quickly remove all of my undergarments and throw them at the other person's car in a fit of joyous sexual attraction, regardless of whether the driver is male or female.

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Headlight popup usually, but the never notice. I occasionally get people that are REALLY interested in my car and want to know everything about it, but those people are few and far between...

I sometimes see a black 89+ all stock in mint condition driving around my city....

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
SupraOfDoom;879085 said:
one guy I ran into a few times, every time he caught a glimpse of me he would speed away over 100...
Ya, sorry about that.

upgradedsupra;879089 said:
Are you like the guy that saved Humpty Dumpty? :D
I *AM* the guy who saved Humpty.

supraman7mgte;879212 said:
a few wizz past me in traffic like they have something to prove,but i just brush it off.
Ya, sorry about that too.

jsnowman76;879246 said:
my fiance thinks that Im an idiot.

but thats how I roll.
My wife does that when she's riding shotgun and I don't notice them!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Nothing because it is just another supra. But there is some hot ass chick driving a dark blue 89+ my area.... I need to meet her.

Atsushi7mgte

Sep 26, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
i normally throw a shaka and they normally shaka back.

dont see other mk3 supras to often though.

if im not in my supra then i dont normally do anything haha