How do i wire the ABS sensor to the aem v2 for speed signal?

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
I have a non abs chassis with a r154 with a abs speed sensor on it. i have 3 wires white/red/black. i was this to be hooked up to the aem for speed signal for 2step. can i just power the red with 12v and ground the black then send white to the t3 speed signal input on the aem? what are the settings needed within aem?

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
to reitterate

I have a Non abs chassis that was swapped to a 2j r154 and want to get 2step set up. i want a speed signal to trigger it.

I have the pink wire from M1 (cluster) that seemed to pick up on the aem but immediatly went to 200mph once the car moved a hair. this was the t3 input or pin 2a

so i hooked up the abs sensor red to 12v black to ground and white to the t4 input 23b on the aem and told aem to look at that input for VSS

im not seeing it work but i dont know what im doing on the aem side....

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
The output speed sensor on the R154 goes to the ABS computer, and that computer interprets the Hz signal to speed. Ask AEM.

I have the pink wire from M1 (cluster) that seemed to pick up on the aem but immediatly went to 200mph

AEM is not calibrated for that signal. That is why the reading is so wrong. This assumes you have done what you said you did.