How did you fill in the forum closed time?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I sat in a corner trembling and dripping beads of sweat out of every pore that I own. I kept rocking back and forth with Vonda holding me in her arms reassuring me that it would be back up shortly.......:aigo:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Forums must have been down yesterday?
Spent all day in a "record turnout" concealed carry class, and fell asleep not long after getting home.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Kai;1185941 said:
Well considering i only woke up 20 minutes ago and i'm eating cheeto's in my underwear, i'd say my day went pretty well...

wow you sound life you have the life my friend.I want to be you when I grow up

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Pulled the transmission out of my mom's '92 Mazda B2200 Pickup to replace the clutch. If you think pulling the transmission in a Supra is tough, you should try this. Damn thing is put together like a brick shithouse.

Who

Supramania Contributor
I checked all my internet settings. Rebooted my router, cable modem and computer several times. Called comcast tech support. They told me everything was fine. I rudely told tech support they were full of crap and they had to be wrong. "Get off your ass and send somebody over as soon as possible" I shouted. I then drove 20 miles to the closest McDonalds with free wifi. Ran over a Possum. Come to find out SM was down and my internet was working just fine.

shenronzero

spitfire
Oct 19, 2007
orlando/ New Smyrna Beach FL
whowouldfigga;1187045 said:
I checked all my internet settings. Rebooted my router, cable modem and computer several times. Called comcast tech support. They told me everything was fine. I rudely told tech support they were full of crap and they had to be wrong. "Get off your ass and send somebody over as soon as possible" I shouted. I then drove 20 miles to the closest McDonalds with free wifi. Ran over a Possum. Come to find out SM was down and my internet was working just fine.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG thats great lol