How about Jacksonville peeps?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
If anybody has a chevy 1500, or F-150, anything that could tow a car trailer i could "rent" from them for this weekend.....i'll be pulling a car out of town on friday afternoon and be back on saturday night late. I dont want to rent a truck. I will pay if i have to but i can barely afford it already. HAHA. LMK ASAP !

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Hey guys, i found another supra! Down in ft laudie a black 5-spd turbo that a guy is gettign rid of. I MIGHT go down on friday and pick it up after we drop off my buds car.....Hense the above thread. Let me know if you guys know anybody.

vert88

Aug 31, 2006
jacksonville
hey since you guys are local i thought that i would offer my boost controller to one of you before i put it in the for sale forum
its a Profec B spec 2 with everything and if you need help installing i will help and i also have a turbotechnics deltagate wastegate for sale if anyone is interested

200 for boost controller
120 for wastegate
the offer is up until sunday

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
black87turbo said:
Just buy Brad's ............... :evil2: DO IT

The car im getting is gonna save me money instead of buying somebody elses built car that i might want to change all around. I'm all about originality in your own car. I'm gonna be getting it and rebuilding it to my liking. I can spend $1,000 and build it how i want.......or spend $3,500 and not be able to play with other options cause i cant afford to. Just picked up my head too...Thinking of having the block surfaced too so i can do a MHG..... Then maybe i will N/A-T it !! :-D

Supra Dheez Nawtz

Sep 21, 2006
Jacksonville FL
most seem to think my cam angle sensor pooped anyone got one i can try out? Also oscar give me a call my cell died today and your # was in the memory of the phone not the sim plus didnt u get a new cps?

oscar35783

Feb 24, 2006
Jax, FL
I'm going to be doing the Cam gear and crank pulley seals tomorrow if anyone would give me a hand. My car is leaking so bad it's not funny.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Well, I will be putting my car back together this weekend. I will be venturing down to Holiday,FL. to drop of a friends car with him and then to ft. lauderdale to pick up my donor car next weekend if anybody cares to ride. :evil2: Let me know

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Supra Dheez Nawtz said:
Update i changed the cps and still nothing, so im fresh outta ideas anyone is welcome to come take a shot at it the winner gets a 12pck!

What happened to it anyways? Don't tell me you were driving when it stopped running.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
black87turbo said:
SUPRA MEET FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ sonic an Southside
Lets try and get as many guys out there as we can....

I will be going out of town on friday. Going down to pick up a project turbo. Anybody wanna ride let me know. I am leaving about 2 on friday afternoon after work with a friend and staying at his dad's house till sat morning. Car is in Ft. Laudie. If you wanna see pictures of the car let me know and i'll give you the link to a photo loop.