How about a PA meet!?!?

cuzihadtoo

Mar 30, 2005
Lancaster, PA
at maple grove ??? oh ur talkin about the maryland meet. empera and i are tryin to met up n down down to that. i do work till 3ish but free afterwards. I want to go to the track more often specally since its like 15min away from me. im hopeing to get some full leathers here soon so i can take the bike and see what it can do. pluss should soon get the supra toned so i can drive that alot harder, just dont know nebody that knows how to tune my apexi safc

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Yea I'm talking about the MD meet. We're gonna cruise at 6 so if you get off at 3 and get down here by then you should be good. Me and my girlfriend are gonna map out the cruise route today so the time and map will be posted on mdsupras this evening.
Hope to see you guys there! Feel free to post up on our site about a PA meet in the future!

PS. cuzihadtoo, did you buy something from oldskool? like his old sound system or something?

boricuadotnet

Jul 18, 2005
hi im new to the supramania forums ive been on i-supra for a lil bit now and ive been wanting to hold a north east meet my thoughts were either a drag way that was kind of centralized for the NY,MA,NJ,PA,CT,RI people i know that id be willing to drive up to 6 hours to have a meet and im in central mass i did attend an SRT4 meet in long island a couple months ago and they got an amazing showing from everybody in the regions that i just mentioned i was wondering if anyone was up for it im hoping to get at least 30-50 cars i realize its kinda hard seeing how "rare" supras are but if the SRTs could have a showing of 120+ then why cant we get at least 30

I

itr206

well im deff down when this hits.
I got my car running pretty decent this weekend.