Houston Guys Check In

gotboost?mk3

Supra lova
Aug 12, 2005
houston, tx
is anyone interested in a project car? yes sadly i must sell it.:3d_frown: 87 midnight blue targa. just needs fresh motor. has mk4 fuel pump, downpipe, custom 3 inch exhaust, cheap intake, and i may leave the new koyo radiator on it. i also will be selling several other parts= lex afm, new 550s, new strut tower bar, hks 2.0mm beaded hg, 87-88 tails, 87 ecu, 89 ecu, turbo timer. if u would like to look at it it is at asaa racing, and the missing interior is at my house it would go with the car. please pm me as i do not want to whore the thread. also be patient cause i am in california until the 19th. i would just like to give houston guys dibs.

gotboost?mk3

Supra lova
Aug 12, 2005
houston, tx
no pics with me here and ill try to get rid of it for 800. if anyone is close to long point and wants to see it its at asaa racing. just remember i have the rest of the interior is at my house

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
gotboost?mk3 said:
is anyone interested in a project car? yes sadly i must sell it.:3d_frown: 87 midnight blue targa. just needs fresh motor. has mk4 fuel pump, downpipe, custom 3 inch exhaust, cheap intake, and i may leave the new koyo radiator on it. i also will be selling several other parts= lex afm, new 550s, new strut tower bar, hks 2.0mm beaded hg, 87-88 tails, 87 ecu, 89 ecu, turbo timer. if u would like to look at it it is at asaa racing, and the missing interior is at my house it would go with the car. please pm me as i do not want to whore the thread. also be patient cause i am in california until the 19th. i would just like to give houston guys dibs.

Im very interested in this if its a turbo.. and all it needs it a new shortblock? everything else is there?

mk3713

Up for sale
Nov 29, 2005
Houston
Im here, SE Houston. Supra will be up and running in a few weeks. Been to busy to work on her. Ill get it done, then whe need to have a meet.

mk3713

Up for sale
Nov 29, 2005
Houston
My supra won't be running by then so im out of the picture. Maybe in a month, I get too busy I don't have time to work on my car.

Turbosidosis

PVC FTW
Mar 31, 2005
Houston (Sugar Land), TX
Here's the info on the meet:

*9:00 PM On February 17, 2007

*It will be held at the parking lot besides the Champs uptown,
Galleria Shopping Mall area.

*PEOPLE WITH TWO WAYS, Please bring them with you. It will help us all out

*I want for us to be able to gather everyone around 11:30 pm (at the latest) and be on our way for the cruise. The route is TBA.

Come out and let me see how everyone's supra is doing DAMNIT!

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
i dont have a supra, but i will make it down there if thers gona be a few supras around :D i love seein em at meets.. im going to be at HWY 6 and Westheimer if nothin happens