Hott, and MEAN!

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Ummmm wow, they probably suck in bed though most girls that abuse other people are just as sick twisted nad insecure as any guy that does it. I'd compare these to skankbags to thier male counterparts, namely pedophiles, serial murderes and sado masicasts, not exactly good chicks. People who bause the elderly are very similar psychologically to people who abuse kids.

I hope your joking by saying you want a girl like that, and I think you are joking but the fact is these skanks need to be incarcerated just like any other shitbag criminal.

END OF RANT

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Wills7MGTE;1208431 said:
I hope your joking by saying you want a girl like that, and I think you are joking but the fact is these skanks need to be INCINERATED just like any other shitbag criminal.

Fixed

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
cliffs?

I saw their pictures and read the first two paragraphs and my mind, oooh Monday night football comes on tonight. I'm sorry, what were we discussing? My ADD kicks in from time to time.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Not hot.

Borderline physically attractive, morally bankrupt and ethically reprehensible.

Quite honestly these are two human shaped pieces of dogshit.

I wouldn't touch either of them with a stolen dick...

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
Supracentral;1208528 said:
Not hot.

Very well put,those broads should be publicly stoned to death.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Supracentral;1208528 said:
Not hot.

:rofl:

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
suprahero;1208524 said:
cliffs?

I saw their pictures and read the first two paragraphs and my mind, oooh Monday night football comes on tonight. I'm sorry, what were we discussing? My ADD kicks in from time to time.

Cliffs are as follows: There are a lot of physically attractive women working at a nursing home and they pretty much taunt the elderly with their good looks by mooning them just to see if they can still be aroused. Not only that but they abuse them by hitting them in the genitals, and slapping the women in the breasts.

I made a joke of saying that these girls would be good in bed, referring to masochistic/bondage sex, but the truth of the matter is they are far from the type that enjoy rough playtime in bed, they are just downright scum. No one should treat the elderly in such a way.

I brought that link here to just open the eyes of all of us... I don't believe that we are blind, but what I do believe is that there are a lot of people who wouldn't be able to picture the "hott" girl to be such a piece of scum...

For the record book, I wouldn't knowingly have sex with a girl that acted in such a way... my sense of humor ranges on a different scale from others - so ya just gotta cope with me. :p

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Setheroo;1208612 said:
Cliffs are as follows: There are a lot of physically attractive women working at a nursing home and they pretty much taunt the elderly with their good looks by mooning them just to see if they can still be aroused. Not only that but they abuse them by hitting them in the genitals, and slapping the women in the breasts.

I made a joke of saying that these girls would be good in bed, referring to masochistic/bondage sex, but the truth of the matter is they are far from the type that enjoy rough playtime in bed, they are just downright scum. No one should treat the elderly in such a way.

I brought that link here to just open the eyes of all of us... I don't believe that we are blind, but what I do believe is that there are a lot of people who wouldn't be able to picture the "hott" girl to be such a piece of scum...

For the record book, I wouldn't knowingly have sex with a girl that acted in such a way... my sense of humor ranges on a different scale from others - so ya just gotta cope with me. :p

Agreed. Girls like that should be locked up and ::hang::

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I'd report a nurse that acted like that... No problem. Because for one, those are the lazy bitches that wont help me for 2 minutes so I can get an XRay... lol

I treat every patient (and person) like they were my parent/grandparent/spouse/child... Kinda the wrong field to go into if you've got an attitude like theirs.

Federal-Pound-Me-In-The-Ass-Prison? I'm sure a guard or two would turn their heads once they figured out why they were in there.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Supracentral's comment bring to mind questions.....such as if it were possible to steal a dick, how many years of a sentence would it carry as undoubtedly it's a felony, and also if used in a crime such as rape or just used without permission would the charge be steeper.........these are the kind questions I ponder from time to time, LMAO.

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
Wills7MGTE;1209262 said:
Supracentral's comment bring to mind questions.....such as if it were possible to steal a dick, how many years of a sentence would it carry as undoubtedly it's a felony, and also if used in a crime such as rape or just used without permission would the charge be steeper.........these are the kind questions I ponder from time to time, LMAO.
Brought to you by the internet.