Horsepower Kits?

M

Makavelli

Are these only for Turbos, or can you put one on an NA?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
srry man, u bought more of a DD beater, not one u can make 13s out of. everyone is going to tell you u need to do either, 1jz, 2jz, gte, 1/2Na-T, swaps to get power. NAs are good for havin fun in. not much more, i got one too, lol. but im going to be getting a chasis and doing the 2jz swap so i can keep up with %90 of the guys on this site.

Supraboostin

7m power
Mar 30, 2005
MIAMI
D34DC311 said:
srry man, u bought more of a DD beater, not one u can make 13s out of. everyone is going to tell you u need to do either, 1jz, 2jz, gte, 1/2Na-T, swaps to get power. NAs are good for havin fun in. not much more, i got one too, lol. but im going to be getting a chasis and doing the 2jz swap so i can keep up with %90 of the guys on this site.
what does that have to do with what hes askin???

M

Makavelli

D34DC311 said:

I plan on doin a Turbo swap in about a year, in the mean time I figured I'd spend 500 bucks on a horsepower kit, but I dunno if it'll go on an NA.

M

Makavelli

aye mate said:
That would probably get you intake and some headers.

Horsepower Freaks.com has a stage 1 HP kit for around 500 bucks. Just wonderin if somethin like this is for Turbo only, or will it go on an NA?

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
The only part of the HPF Stage 1 Horsepower kit that will fit on your NA is the test pipe. I'd suggest getting a cat-back and possibly a test pipe. Few of the other common turbo modifications will work for you until you finish the NA-t

PynkEye

Mar 30, 2005
I say keep your 500 for the swap ;) cause if you spend on the NA think ull just regret it, ulll have to re-sell teh parts..and loose. Buthe K&N Filter is always good...DP is no good for you