hooray, I'm finally getting my life on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I've been working towards my Computer Engineering degree for about 6 years now, and it was really starting to feel like my life has been at a stand-still. That was, until last week.

I just accepted a 16 month internship position as a product developer for an electronics company. So starting in May, I get to work a real job, working normal hours, making good money, doing stuff I love :). Once that's done, I have one final year of school, and I'm out in the real world, and will also have enough saved up at that time to buy a house... with a big garage for my toys. My life is FINALLY starting to fall into place. It feels so good.

And I bought a new hydro-pump so I can get my Supra back on the road again too. :):)

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Awesome! Just in time to start paying more taxes, too! Man, makes it really worthwhile to bust your ass for 6 years, so you can pay for some deadbeat that couldn't be bothered to work as hard as you have.

But hey, he has neeeeeed you know. It's certainly not his fault that he's got 6 kids with 4 different women, and is addicted to crack. If only someone would give him a chance! :3d_frown:

(sorry, I'm bitter right now - but congratulations, nevertheless!)

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
Bust your ass at the internship.
Never stop.
Help anyone and everyone at the company.
Offer to assist in ANYTHING full-timers there are doing. (Both in and out of work.)

Most of all, have fun... learn something everyday, and think about how lucky you are to be given a chance to prove your worth in the real industry.

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
I wish i felt the same :( my life plans keep getting derailed! im trying to get back into school tho so i can finally get out of here(physically and figuratively) But all you have to do is not quit. With hardwork and focus anything can be done. So good luck!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
tallahasse_zombie_thread.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.