Hood finished!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Holy fucking shit Shawn!
I love it. I can guarantee that if I ever saw that coming up behind me on the street, I'd probably piss myself.
I say you get some military surplus "caution turbine inlet" decals or something for the hood. :D

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
krazzed said:
Of course im not happy with it, Ive been doing this type of work for 25 years and i have said if i ever get happy with anything i do i need to quit doing it because then i cant improve on anything. But all that matters is that Sean is happy with.

Oh by the way Im Les the guy that helped make this.

Guy that helped make this is an understatement!

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
starscream5000 said:
Freaking amazing is all I've got to say, that sums it up ;). How much time did you invest into making that hood?

Les had more time on it than I did. We started on it that first night I posted the start pictures at 8:00 P.M. and had it formed and welded by 11:30 P.M. Les took it the next day and started body work on it. I'm just the welder, Les makes everything I build look better.
Sean

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Jaw-droppingly beautiful x-man. I nearly overlooked this thread thinking it was the first one but thank god I didn't. I second the idea about caution stickers, or make some so it looks like the kind fighter jets have infront of the turbine inlets. Big yellow/black or red/white ones. OMG yes...
eric

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
I'm really happy with the way it turned out and the way it looks on the car. If the weather will cooperate I hope to have it on the dyno very soon.

Sean

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
p496679_1.jpg

p496679_2.jpg

MA717MGTE

boostaholic
Apr 2, 2005
Bristol VA
sean who is this masked man, err i mean painter? im seeking a painter very soon!!

krazzed said:
Of course im not happy with it, Ive been doing this type of work for 25 years and i have said if i ever get happy with anything i do i need to quit doing it because then i cant improve on anything. But all that matters is that Sean is happy with.

Oh by the way Im Les the guy that helped make this.