honeydew...not new, but never introduced myself.

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Hey all ya'll,

I'm from the Toronto area, I have been a member of the Toronto Club for a few years so some people may already know me. For those who do not, my name is Sarah and I have a 1989 Turbo Targa, red, couple of mods. I've had it for about 4 years now and have gone through the gammut of MK3 related issues. :) hopefully I can help out a bit more. Has run amazing this year with a new bangin' paint job and managed to hit the 2010 annual this year which was AWESOME. (On a friends computer so no pics right now)

Anyhow I have been around the site a few times, mostly for reference purposes and reading but have never (?) posted until now. Thought I would say hello and actually give the mods and participants a huge THANK YOU for representing and offering good stuff.

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Not that it matters now that the name has forever been associated to my Guns, but it was actually the name of my first horse I had for 14 years. A beautiful Palomino gelding, rest in peace gorgeous. Thanks for the warm (or creepy...either way it's good) welcome!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Hmm... and here I was thinking it meant you had a particularly large "Honey Do" list tacked up on the 'fridge. Welcome, hope you like it here!

PS: Don't try to beat DT off with a stick. If you want her to go away, be nice to her. :D

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
GrimJack;1617105 said:
Hmm... and here I was thinking it meant you had a particularly large "Honey Do" list tacked up on the 'fridge. Welcome, hope you like it here!

PS: Don't try to beat DT off with a stick. If you want her to go away, be nice to her. :D

Seems like sound advice, thanks for the heads up.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
honeydew;1617095 said:
Not that it matters now that the name has forever been associated to my Guns, but it was actually the name of my first horse I had for 14 years. A beautiful Palomino gelding, rest in peace gorgeous. Thanks for the warm (or creepy...either way it's good) welcome!

Moi??? :: licking the side of your face :: :p
(nice car HD thanks for posting the pic)

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
SupraSean;1617153 said:
Welcome Pics of Supra?
p1617210_1.jpg