Honda Gangs...

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
1jzdreamer said:
That made me LOL.

I woulda followed their asses and showed 'em whats what. They probably arent here legally anyway, no papers, no shit from slit throats.

youre a real bright guy arent you.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Keep a bucket of steel ball bearings handy. I'm sure you can get creative as to how to use them.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
As a sheriff's department employee, most departments and highway patrols recieve numerous calls such as this and there is little that can be done unless an officer witnesses it or they have good timing and have a unit nearby and it gets called in quick enough.

Life's tough get a helmet!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i DD my pickup. i care about the engine/drivetrain. the body is fair game. however, i wouldn't risk it. i'd pull off.

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
It's a matter of physics, a 3600 lb Supra vs honduh = mashed honduh, If your attacked by a honduh in your Supra your car becomes your best weapon until you can get police help.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
defense.jpg

'nuff said.

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
Actually I'm pretty sure the Integra driver was a girl...

So this is how it happened... It's like an hour drive home from my school and it was dark and I was tired so I was a little bit zoned (which was probably my first mistake... :nono: ). The Integra drove up really close behind me and flashed it's REALLY blue, REALLY bright highbeams at me. So naturally I looked in my rearview mirror. As soon as I looked back at the road, I saw brake lights in front of me and Prelude beside me, coming right into my lane. I just pulled it off the road man... I'm not screwing with a high speed accident with 4 thugs who probably had guns seeing as I was driving through the city...

I looked over my car the morning after it happened, no dents, swapped paint or really anything, just some mud on my car and a new scratch on my rims...

Just for future reference, what SHOULD I have done? And please none of this "RAM EM" shit...

So far I like SupraCentral's idea the best... But seeing as how that's not possible for me... any other ideas?

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
suprageezer said:
It's a matter of physics, a 3600 lb Supra vs honduh = mashed honduh, If your attacked by a honduh in your Supra your car becomes your best weapon until you can get police help.

lol, unfortunately, while i know where your brain is on this one, its not huge factor in a crash and the damage it causes to certain vehicles vs. others. Its primarily about the strengths of materials.

Example: a 200lb hollow steel block, internally supported, moving at 40MPH straight towards a 1500lb block of styrofoam; both objects are the same size. While the beam will have a minor deformation, majority of the damage will be to the styrofoam