Holy shit. One of ours?

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
wow, I've NEVER seen a supra ripped appart that bad before...and the driver still walked away..after that??? shows how a supras built...... but I don't understand how he could of ran after and not had his concence effect him:nono:

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Thats pretty creepy, that exact same thing happened in my town not to long ago. A guy was drivinhg a girl down a highway way to fast and after drinking and slid his car passenger side first into a truck killing the girl instantly. She was my friends ex girlfriend.

From the looks of the accident it almost looks like the guy was trying to pull a fast and furious move.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
No one can say what you would do, or understand why the driver fled. For example:I cannot tolerate nor even come close to understanding why a person would want to kill themselves, say jumping off a bridge, but i too have felt that way before aswell. I bet a good percentage of people here flaming the guy for running would run aswell if they were in that situation. In time, everyone comes around when their concience hits them and the brain stops shutting out the emotions.

Poor girl, I really hope drinking wasnt involved. If it was, I'm sorry her family has to live with that. People never learn.

coreybear08

Aug 21, 2006
Fort Wayne, IN
thats crazy......i feel sooo bad for their family...all before christmas too....

i feel bad for the supra too...it was prolly going to get some nice presents....

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
You never know when your card is going to be punched, so be good, enjoy life and tell those that you love how you feel, and give them a hug.

:)

It is a sad day indeed when a child is killed anytime, but especially when they are teens, and celebrating in ways they will find out later in life usually just leave you with a hangover and 9 month supprises!

Why do we teach our kids that drinking is fun and you do it to celebrate? I do not drink alcohol at all, and I've never missed a moment. Seriously. (When I do go out, I'm always the designated driver, and so I usually see my buddies getting sick on the way home, or showing up to work the next day with a serious hangover.)

This is just like that girl that died on Halloween in the Porsche. (If there was alcohol involved.)

And finally, it's good that it was only a NA... (Looking on the positive side of things....)

Hope the guy who was driving and left the scene learns from this experiance and never drinks and drives again. We have way too many drunks on the road as it is. We do not need more of them.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
it's only and NA with backwards sawblades.

Let me know when the news article comes out about catching the driver and beating his ass with heavy objects.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Wow............
I honestly can't imagine that.
Ice, you're right, I can't say for sure what I would do in that situation, but I'd like to say that I'd have enough concern for WHOEVER my passenger was to stay there. If it was my girlfriend, I'm thoroughly convinced I would be right beside her the whole time.
That brings me to the point that there is no way I'd EVER run the ridiculous risk of driving after drinking/drugs, though. Any human w/ half a soul should never be careless enough to take chances with other's lives.

Oh, and yeah, I know its a natural conclusion to assume that the driver was drinking-but thats cuz evidence shows that its how it usually is. Plus, the article doesn't say why they believe it-they caught the driver and the passenger was dead, I'm sure they could smell it on their breaths/made the driver take a test.

But, I gotta say, if that Supra got jammed under a semi and made it out looking like that, I feel ridiculously safer. RM777, any idea if the semi was loaded?