Holy Gauges, Batman! ...and fuel holding devices too!...

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Paradox said:
whatta you figure it cost for all those gauges?

You don't wanna know! lol!

FinalRights said:
How hard was the wiring,and did you use the TSRM as a refrence?

Well, to be honest I had some help with the wiring. All of the gauges aside from boost are electric. I made a simple harness for the ones that I couldn't use the stock wiring for. The rest were run from extensions from the wiring in the dash, which all run to connectors. Then there's another harness that Carl (Speed-Source) made for the cluster itself. The whole unit will unplug with 4 connectors. I have a Toyota wiring diagram, without which this would've been practically impossible.

Blue87T(Dan) said:
That is cool and functional. I could easly live with something like that but in my case air is a must.

Very nice job. Hope to see it in person sometime this year.

Dan

Dan, you could keep the a/c, but you'll lose 2 gauges. I guess that's not really a big deal with this many though, eh?! Just get some of the round street rod style a/c vents that match your gauges. :sonic:

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
I'm looking to do something similar, but will need to keep the portion that has the check engine light.... Fing inspections!

Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Great, glad to hear you'll come and so is Carl!! I just spoke with him on the phone and emailed him a list of all the local events that I know of. He's going to check into the MR2 events, and then set a date accordingly. He said he wants to have it nailed down this week. I'll be sure to make a post on it and probably send out some pm's also.

Do you talk to Wes Boege? I don't see him posting anymore and haven't talked to him for a long while...Does he still have the Supra? He should come too, along with any other Toyota owners in your area. Heh, we'd probably even let some Hondas and Mitsu's come. :p lol! Really though, we will. There are some from here that I'm sure will be there.

Apr 17, 2005
Lafayette, IN
cool, ya Wes is my bro.. we just installed some 550's and lexas afm, boost controller, Safc...... he is spoused to be getting it tuned soon, so im sure he will be down for the meet.

Shinobu

Mmmm... Juicy!
Mar 30, 2005
Columbus, GA
Nice setup. It reminds me of this bad ass setup I saw inside of a JP MKIII a while back. Here are some pics:

wODk5NzE0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODk5NzE1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg