Hollister

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
haha we used to make fun of my friend chad cuz he was all hollisteresque... just thought id share that cuz i laughed when i saw hollister... havent hung out with him in years

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Well yes if you live in Cali you wear trendy stuff. Problem is the midwest is about 1 1/2 years behind the "cool" schedule.

Hollister in reality is an immigrant filled berry farm in the middle of nowhere.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
It's all a gimmick to get you to buy that shit.

I was born in Orange (lived most of my life in MI) and will be moving back to somewhere in San Diego, OC or LA and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that garbage.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
I live in cali and the only people I see going into the hollister store are those 40'ish year old ladys that still think they can wear belly shirts and get there tongues pierced.

SupraE1jz

CLASS OF 06
Feb 25, 2006
Perris,CA
WTF^^ olny blonde hot girls go in there where i live, haha and im sporting a dana point hollister shirt rihgt now! i buy all my shirts from there and pac sun also! yet i tihnk their jeans are tooe xpensive.

excuse my typing im durnk...hahaah

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
Hollister, owned by Abercrombie, is like the Old Navy to Gap, targeted towards younger cheaper people.

I don't even know how you spot those Hollister stores. From the outside they look like Hawaiian tiki houses.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
SupraE1jz said:
WTF^^ olny blonde hot girls go in there where i live, haha and im sporting a dana point hollister shirt rihgt now! i buy all my shirts from there and pac sun also! yet i tihnk their jeans are tooe xpensive.

excuse my typing im durnk...hahaah
I presume you were drunk when you bought that shirt, too. :3d_frown:

Hollister is to A&F what Old Navy is to Gap. Ok. I say Hollister, A&F, Old Navy and Gap=the stuff that you're "supposed" to wear. We don't want anybody looking different now, do we? We might as well all have our eyes bleached, throw all attempts at originality out the door and have the official uniform of the human race become clothes from those stores.

I've had a couple pairs of khakis from the Gap and a couple pairs of jeans from Old Navy (in high school) but I never came close to becoming a walking advertisement for them-as most of our society is. Don't get me wrong at all, I have good friends that dress preppy and they're great people but I sometimes like to jokingly give them a hard time about it. I know better than to judge people by their appearance.

I love the looks I get when I wear a band shirt with a band name that isn't "comfortable" for people to look at. The two Goatwhore shirts that I have never fail to get me stink-eyed. :biglaugh:

SupraE1jz

CLASS OF 06
Feb 25, 2006
Perris,CA
i agree on the part of walking advertisements, but its decent, good looking clothing. Better than having pants that are falling off your ass and a shirt that is x100 to big for you. but to each is there own.

Last edited:

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
lol yea "hollister" the town sucks ass. is a borring place but lots of dirt biking shit...

but yea holister has been around for like 5 years now,... get up to date!

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
I wear clothes from PacSun mostly. Usually jeans or dickies. I try to stay away from darker colored shirts, so I like wearing blue, green, and red shirts. Very simple. Not much writing on them either. And I usually wear a black or a blue fitted hat, with no writing on them. I don't like Hollister at all. Not my style. I'm too cool for that place. :2ar15:

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
dcrusupra87 said:
I'm too cool for that place. :2ar15:
If you really want to understand what it truly is to be too cool for something, you just give me a shout, dude! :naughty:

SupraE1JZ-Are you into dirtbikes at all? I know that they're huge around that area.

Nobody listen to CK. He doesn't know what he's talking about. :3d_frown:

S

supraenthusiast85

dude, fuck hollister, that's like the equivalent of a goth shopping at hot topic, it's all a bunch of commercialized crap, you should feel no remorse ripping on the people who work/shop there, they're all a bunch of tools

SupraE1jz

CLASS OF 06
Feb 25, 2006
Perris,CA
SP 7M said:
SupraE1JZ-Are you into dirtbikes at all? I know that they're huge around that area.:

wow, im actually impressed that someone knows where or what "perris" is haha. but yea its all dirt and the lake here. im moved here from venice beach so surfing is my number 1 sport but i do have a 03 125yz, i sometimes go riding at starwest here by the lake, but im more of a trail rider. also offroading in our trucks is always good times, with all the dirt roads and endless hills and mountains.

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
yea, hollister is pretty popular around here, it's what all the prep's and cheerleaders wore at my high school, it's really trendy stuff, I believe it's going outta style though, I haven't seen it as much for the last few months...

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
SupraE1jz said:
wow, im actually impressed that someone knows where or what "perris" is haha. but yea its all dirt and the lake here. im moved here from venice beach so surfing is my number 1 sport but i do have a 03 125yz, i sometimes go riding at starwest here by the lake, but im more of a trail rider. also offroading in our trucks is always good times, with all the dirt roads and endless hills and mountains.

yea i've been to perris as welll thier was a huge truck show out there

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
Hollister is like that scene from Orange County when nerd dude is talking to Monica Keena at the party and then "butterfly" from Crazytown starts playing and then she starts dancing and nerd dude leaves because he can't believe how stupid everyone is.