HKS T4 Flanged Manifold - Boss Jr Adapter?

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Does anyone make make a HKS T4 flanged manifold adapter to hook into a CT26 Turbo. I am actually going with the Boss Jr but it hooks up like the CT26?

I searched and only found the T4 to T3 adapter.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
From time to time I see them pop up on ebay. It is a adapter the goes on the oem manifold to adapt a T-4. I would guess all you have to do is flip it around and it would work. I just search for it and didnt see any, but I have seen them on there before, so some one dose make them.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Poodles;1433114 said:
You're paying a premium for a bolt-on turbo only to not use it as a bolt on...

I am purchasing the Boss Jr and it is flanged exactly like the CT26 so I phrased the question because more people know of the CT26's fitment vs a Boss Jr. The HKS (like new) T4 is being offered to me at a stupid cheap rate so I hated to let it go. But if I cant mate the two, the HKS is of no use to me. Make sense?

Anybody know the answer?

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
You're going to have the same issues putting a normal CT on that manifold. It has provision for an external wastegate and you're better off changing the rear housing and running an external gate.

If not, you'll have to build your own downpipe...

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
funky_monkey58;1433639 said:
Have you already ordered the BOSS JR?

No I have not purchased it yet. I have all supporting mods purchased except for FPR and injectors. Once I get these last components the car will be ready for MHG and turbo upgrade install. Just trying to plan my buld with the parts I need ahead of time. I have looked at several set-ups and think the Boss Jr gives me the boost / hp goals I want wiile maintaining the stockish appearance.