HKS carbon ti exhaust

Ds650rida

Mar 19, 2007
Jersey
www.myspace.com
This is pretty much the sickest exhaust on the market imo, looks wise. I'm wondering if anybody on here put it on their mkiii and how they like it, how they did it, what size piping did they use, and how does it sound? I'm pretty sure that they dont make a direct cat back for the mkiii, so it would have to be done with the universal one, unless i'm wrong??

Ds650rida

Mar 19, 2007
Jersey
www.myspace.com
BlackMKIII said:
Unless he was trying to be cheap.

ds650 - How much are you willing to spend on this exhaust?

i'm not really doing any pricing just yet, i know that the hks is what i'd ultimatly want. I'd ideally use 3-3.5" stainless piping, with as little mandrel bends as possible, and put a sick angle on it

Bigdough666

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX
I have a custom HKS Carbon/Ti catback on my car and I LOVE IT. I think it sounds awesome, nice and deep at idle and comes to life when going WOT. Be warned that it does tend to resonate and drone when just cruising, depending on the RPM you are at. It looks awesome, ricers love it, haha. I get the "is that real HKS?" all day long. HAHA.

Its full 3" and as straight as possible. I'll post up some pics and a vid when I get home.

Supra7MG

Supramania Contributor
Oct 13, 2005
Duncansville, PA.
I run one on my WRX. I really like it. I thought that it was loud till I hung the Goliath on my Supra. OMG! I really like the Goliath for short drives. I wouldn't want to drive 300 miles without hearing protection. LOL