HKS BOV setup questions

JohnFurness

Apr 27, 2010
New York
Just got a mkii supra, and also new to the whole forum deal. Now i just bought a new intercool with piping, and a new HKS ssqu BOV. Now i know it cam with instructions on how to install it but pictures of it in stalled in a mkiii would help me out 100x's better. so if you guys could send me some that would be a great help for me. THANKS!!

Last edited:

TomFraser

3157570022_large.jpg

the hose going to the bov is the vacuum source after the throttle, I use the one directly on the back of the intake manifold, but I'm not sure how the MK2 is setup

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
JohnFurness;1698880 said:
ok now that T goes to the according hose right?

no. use the stock vacuum source. you are going to be removing the old bypass valve so just take the vacuum from there.
in the picture the "t" is going elsewhere to feed something different such as a wastegate or a map sensor.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
make sure if you're not running a MAP set-up, that you recirculate..

You don't necessarily have to have your BOV in an obvious place like that, if you want to remain hidden, you can relocate it elsewhere like on my set-up..

attachment.php

I personally don't have any problems with fluttering, though your results may vary, especially if you're running a fake one