HitMan movie what do yah think

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
I personally think they used the wrong actor.

Jason Statham who is the actor the first comes to my mind when some one say’s Hitman moive, or David Bateson. would have been a better choice

for those that dont know David was the guy that that original hitman was modled after and who does the voice over for the games.

link for those that havnt seen it.

http://www.hitmanmovie.com/

Last edited:

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
IMO they should have used clive owen..... but then again I'd go gay for clive owen, so my opinion's a little biased. I think the guy they choose will be okay, statham would have done a good job too.

Jervis Mcstabby

Puddin Pops!
Jun 21, 2006
Where Indeed, CA
www.myspace.com
^That "Hollywood" Ideal I was talking about in action! Vin would be way too muscular too be 47 (47 only just recently got musicles in "Blood Money" anyway). It would impossible for him to be as inconspicuous as a hitman would need to be.

Last edited:

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
I wannna playy Bloooood Moneyyy :(
Damn, maybe I should get a little better comp...
But, if the 47 doesn't have the voice of the ''real'' 47, then I dunno....

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Yeah this is failed. It was supposed to be Vin Diesel, and I thought that was a fail, then I watch the trailer and it's some puny little runt that looks nothing like 47. I'll keep my six bucks, thanks

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
WTF? #47 wasn't a damn peace maker, WTF!!!!! and he wasn't some scrawny little bitch either. The guy was a damn perfect cloned assassin to kill anything he was order to by the agency.
FUCK THIS MOVIE
FUCK FOX

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
OneJoeZee said:
You guys ever think that maybe the movie is about his origins when he was younger? :dunno:

No, because contracts, it shows your beginning.
All he is, is a programed assassin that does anything that the "agency" tells him to do, sometimes its good, sometimes its bad.

He had no birth, and didn't grow up.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Well, I still think you are prejudging the movie far too soon.

If you're a Hitman fan, chances are you will enjoy it unless it's just a complete steaming pile of shit like The Hulk movie. If you go into the movie with the mindset that it's going to suck ass, you're not going to like it anyway.

garbage in, garbage out.

Wait til it comes out, watch it, then decide.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
OneJoeZee said:
Well, I still think you are prejudging the movie far too soon.

If you're a Hitman fan, chances are you will enjoy it unless it's just a complete steaming pile of shit like The Hulk movie. If you go into the movie with the mindset that it's going to suck ass, you're not going to like it anyway.

garbage in, garbage out.

Wait til it comes out, watch it, then decide.

True, but even if it doesn't follow the story.
Its still a blow shit up and kill people movie.