Hi I am new to supras and live in STL

heavydrifter

Mar 5, 2008
St. louis
I just got a 87 MKIII and am going to start building it up. I will have alot of questions but hopefully will find the answers on the treads. I live in STL and am always glad to see another supra. My Supra is not in Raciing condition right now because I have been dropping the clutch to much and the flywheel needs to be resurfaced. but I think I might just get a lightweight flywheel.

Later

Am looking for Taillights, armrest, glove compartment latch, an Turbo Speedo.

PM me if you hae any of these items thanks

DegreE

Banned
Jan 11, 2008
Memphis & Miami
heavydrifter;953118 said:
My Supra is not in Raciing condition right now because I have been dropping the clutch to much and the flywheel needs to be resurfaced.

oookkkkk

So, you race your Supra from a dig?

Interesting. Thats why I prefer roll racing. 3rd gear and up.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
heavydrifter;953118 said:
Am looking for Taillights, armrest, glove compartment latch, and Turbo Speedo.

PM me if you have any of these items thanks

Welcome aboard. Make sure you check our For sale forum from time to time. You may find what your looking for there. If not, start a thread in the Want to Buy forum. Good luck. PM me if you need anything, or have questions about something.

jcr2fast4u

7mlover
Jan 5, 2008
southern cali
well welcome to the world of supras. Like Dunckel said just check in the for sale section for some of the items you need. and tryin take it easy on that supra there. ;)

heavydrifter

Mar 5, 2008
St. louis
DegreE;953209 said:
oookkkkk

So, you race your Supra from a dig?

Interesting. Thats why I prefer roll racing. 3rd gear and up.

well yeah but I mostly race from 3rd gear up too. but I rev the engine to high and drop the clutch so it slips.

I haven't been able to race any ricers in STL yet only muscle cars. its weird. IDK just thought I would share that.

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
i can see the life of this car, isn't going to last long..

good luck with it. i live in stl ,and also am a technician at Weiss Toyota. if you needs parts or someone to work on your car, lmk

heavydrifter

Mar 5, 2008
St. louis
mazzer;954326 said:
i can see the life of this car, isn't going to last long..

good luck with it. i live in stl ,and also am a technician at Weiss Toyota. if you needs parts or someone to work on your car, lmk

yeah I know you from DriftSTL. I am heavydrifter there too. I called you about that targa seal but you never answered and never called back.

I can't wait for your help....... if I ever get any....

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
heavydrifter;956587 said:
yeah I know you from DriftSTL. I am heavydrifter there too. I called you about that targa seal but you never answered and never called back.

I can't wait for your help....... if I ever get any....

getting 3 cars ready for this season gets kind of hectic, to say the least.

i just checked with the parts dept. it looks like it's more than one piece. let me know which parts you need

heavydrifter

Mar 5, 2008
St. louis
mazzer;956731 said:
getting 3 cars ready for this season gets kind of hectic, to say the least.

i just checked with the parts dept. it looks like it's more than one piece. let me know which parts you need

ok I'll pm you thanks