Hi, another new guy here

Driftmk3

May 23, 2009
Chicago IL
Hello I just bought an 89 supra earlier this year. It's a 5-speed na, yeah it's kinda slow but I still love to drive it. Plus I feel that I don't need to start out learning to drive with a lot of power. I'm trying to save money now for new coilovers and bushings.

Driftmk3

May 23, 2009
Chicago IL
No sorry I don't even know how to get pics on here. But is a white hardtop with a blue interior just to give you an idea of what it looks like.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
its okay, NA's are fun, I have 2..

I LOVE my turbo, but sometimes it's a hassel, as it attracts too much attention (plus I've put so much money into it, I'm afraid to break anything, hahaha)

but welcome to SM and definitely post pics!

Driftmk3

May 23, 2009
Chicago IL
Thanks and I'll try to get some pics up in a few days. My plans right now are just to fix my oil leak and my suspension. I've been looking at what I can get suspension wise for the car and the best thing I come across so far is the tip coilovers. Wiisass seems to know what he's doing and I like the fact that he makes every set up specific to your car. Does anyone know what he is charging for a set? I saw that they used to cost $1400 in one of his old threads but I don't know if he's changed the price.

Driftmk3

May 23, 2009
Chicago IL
Whoa I dont want to start any trouble lol. I havnt been able to get any pics but ill try to get some soon. But on the bright side im getting a sleepy eye conversion kit tomorrow :icon_bigg

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Driftmk3;1347297 said:
Whoa I dont want to start any trouble lol. I havnt been able to get any pics but ill try to get some soon. But on the bright side im getting a sleepy eye conversion kit tomorrow :icon_bigg
I WILL point and laugh at you :biglaugh: