Hi all.....

WestOz

Jan 13, 2009
West Australia
West Aussie here, my local hangout at supraforums.com.au has led me here :)

Car as described in sig. Pretty much stocker, staying that way. Joined up as I'm keen to expand on knowledge of the good ol' Mk3, and since parts in my neck of the woods are gettin' damn scarce, to source a few bits from what is clearly a much larger resource than the Aussie forum.

To that end, I've spent quite a while reading up on the rules, FAQs etc and came across this bit:

B. Anyone posting in the WTB section with under 50 posts and 6 months membership will have their posts deleted, no warning. If you repost it, then you'll get a warning from the staff. If you post a third time, you will be banned.

Hmmmmmm...... looks like I'm gonna be waiting some time before I can put out my wish list....

Cheers all :icon_mrgr

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
WestOz;1223220 said:
West Aussie here, my local hangout at supraforums.com.au has led me here :)

Car as described in sig. Pretty much stocker, staying that way. Joined up as I'm keen to expand on knowledge of the good ol' Mk3, and since parts in my neck of the woods are gettin' damn scarce, to source a few bits from what is clearly a much larger resource than the Aussie forum.

To that end, I've spent quite a while reading up on the rules, FAQs etc and came across this bit:

Hmmmmmm...... looks like I'm gonna be waiting some time before I can put out my wish list....

Cheers all :icon_mrgr
The "quote"
I think thats for selling

But welcome to SM ..... Got any pics?

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Welcome to the BETTER forum, SupraMania! I'm crazy for Blk MKIII's. Some pics of your "1990 Mk3 JDM black Supra "turbo S" Wide Body Aerotop 3.0L 7M-GTE manual R154" would be nice. :)

WestOz

Jan 13, 2009
West Australia
Thanks for the warm welcome guys...

As for pics, pretty flat out ATM & she needs a wash... soon as I can get her to sparkle again I'll get the DSLR happening :)

After re-reading the rules I think that Dr Chill could be right - the reference seems to be for sellers, and it's a fair call. That said, I still can't post in WTB as I don't have sufficient privileges. Wouldn't have thought there would be a need for safeguards against buyers:confused: Maybe I'm missing something here :icon_conf

I'll keep reading (there's a helluva lot to read!).....