Hey quick question!!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
So my wife wants me to get my eyebrows waxed!!! Should I do it or is that the first step to being a big fat flammer???????????

Any imput would help me in arguing with my wife!!!!!!!!:icon_bigg

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
I don't know...do you feel gay thinking about it? If so...then say no. She didn't ask you to take it in the butt did she?!? If so...then say no. :D

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
do it if your a unibrow....if not than no need, i dotn know what you look like, but if she wants you to have two eyebrows than id say thats normal

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
you'd have to post pics of your eyebrows before I can make a decision.

If they are overly bushy or a unibrow, get that shit waxed... :ugh2:

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
LOL @ jdub... i say fuck it... i don't even shave, why? i have a beard trimmer... every other 3 days, i trim it back, BUT I only do that because i have a very wierd skin condition that flairs up if my facial hairs get to long... my point is, there is no need whatsoever, if you want to please your wife, do it to make her happy, but IMO, it's a waste of money, unless you look like a caveman w/ a uni' :biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Troyota said:
She didn't ask you to take it in the butt did she?!? If so...then say no. :D

Ok so no on the Butt!!!! Got it...............................lol

Ok here is the story!!! I am not a very hairy guy but my wife is like one of those finely groomed women. You know a girly girl!!! So anyway she wiil take all of her 105 lbs and sit on me and hold my head and try to pluck my stray hairs. I know your thinking grow a set!!! Ok but I like having sex so I just hummer her when it comes to this.... So since I hate getting plucked so bad she told me to go get them waxed. So I was all going to go but I talked to some girls at work and they made me feel like a big flamer. So this is why I ask the question????? Gay or Not gay???? What I really need here is some guys that get it done!!! Are there any out there???? Tell me you exsperiences........................

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Let her wax them, then she can make them look perfect to her liking with these:

i-34412.jpg