Hey new from canada

green

Dec 17, 2007
Toronto
Hey everyone on SM new to the boards, new to supras, new to turbo so im here with a fresh mind and willing to learn. Supras have always been my dream car and on my birthday i bought myself a 88 turbo supra white with burgandy interior. Transmission, ct, and motor have all been rebuilt. Motor was rebuilt with HKS MHG and ARP studs. Everything is virtually stock except for the 3inch turbo back exhaust. the diff is gone and I need to get that done. All and all the car has been great such a joy to drive. I also own a 92 accord had some plans for it but then the supra came along. I hope to learn a lot from people on the boards

Thanks
ps a little early but happy holidays and best wishes in the new year

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
More T.O members! Nice to see that happening! Check out our local site www.torontosupraclub.com for monthly meets, local for sale and more! Oh and if you want a diff, contact either me or George (raptor racing is his Username on here) from Raptor Racing, we can help you get what you need!

green

Dec 17, 2007
Toronto
cryoslash, yeah im on the toronto supra club forums under the same username but i still have to get used to it, its a lot more different then how it was before lol. But i was always trying to find out how to get to contact you guys im guessing through PM would be the best way? thanks for the help out

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
ohh aryte I thought you were younger cuz you said you bought it for your birthday loll. Are you planning on building your car or you just got for a daily driver?

green

Dec 17, 2007
Toronto
maybe a little bit of both i use it only for the summer. at this point i do not want any big hp but enough. i also plan on road racing her every now and then.

green

Dec 17, 2007
Toronto
cyroslash - i from thornhill but spend most of the time in markham

gsmokez - i do plan on coming to the monthly meets its the first friday or wednesday of every new month right?