hey my name is Jamie and im finally getting my dream car.

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
hey guys and girls im looking at buying a mk3 supra 1989-1992 manual.
im thinking of keeping it as a daily driver when i first get it and take it to the track every now and then. when i get down the road a bit im thinking of turning it into a purpose built track car like time attacks and stuff like that. so im thinking of prob going with a 1.5 jz, straight cut racing gearbox,wide racing slicks,full cage,big brakes,suspension ect ect basically i want to build a very quick a70 supra thats my goal.

the dream all started when i was about five i used a jza70 as my story mode car on gran turismo back in 1999. and now i decided to finally buy my dream car.

if anyone wants to know im on the australian supra forums. www.supraforums.com.au
and my user name is sette1994.
cheers
Jamie

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
SM is WAY WAY WAY better than SF ;)

Glad you made it over here mate! As I said last night, if you want to have a look at some A70s in the flesh, you can pop round to our place at any time :)

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
LilMissMkIII;1308487 said:
SM is WAY WAY WAY better than SF ;)

Glad you made it over here mate! As I said last night, if you want to have a look at some A70s in the flesh, you can pop round to our place at any time :)

yep i definitely will have to. im not sure what im doing this weekend but i will pm you when im free. i think i might be doing something but maybe not. when ever were free i will be greatfull to come visit. damn i want to see some a70s in the flesh. let me know when the best time would be for me to come over but i will also keep you posted when im free.

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
haha it shouldnt be too much longer i hope till i get my supra i just cant wait.
im just imagining the day i get my supra and im looking at it with the biggest grin on my face and giving it hugs and kisses. damn i want it now!!! :love:

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
CyFi6;1309689 said:
Dont let a BHG kill your dreams :p

lol i hear if the head is torqued to the right spec and arp studs can sort that out. i was leaning more towards the 1jz anyway possibly the 1.5jz.