Hey gamers, please sign a petition for custom layouts, Quadriplegic gamer needs you!

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
Am I missing something here? Can you not change your button commands in the option menu? Signed, but it's not going to happen. The buttons will still be in the same positions as they are now, and you can change what they do in the option menu. In reality, it would be better to offer a custom made controller for whatever the disability. Maybe he can learn to use his feet, I don't know...

Edit: Wow, nevermind. Use his feet - yeah I'm a dumbass. Quick reading > CTsupra

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
CTsupra;1661400 said:
Am I missing something here? Can you not change your button commands in the option menu? Signed, but it's not going to happen. The buttons will still be in the same positions as they are now, and you can change what they do in the option menu. In reality, it would be better to offer a custom made controller for whatever the disability. Maybe he can learn to use his feet, I don't know...

Edit: Wow, nevermind. Use his feet - yeah I'm a dumbass. Quick reading > CTsupra

lol and no most and i mean a ton wont let you custom map buttons