hey can u help

newtasupra

Mar 19, 2008
omak
hey i just got a toyota supra its a 89 and its the 7mgte engine and i want this car to fly i want this car to b a 5 second car so if u can help me give me advice i would apreicate it well thank you

ATMA

Mar 30, 2008
michigan
newtasupra;982032 said:
hey i just got a toyota supra its a 89 and its the 7mgte engine and i want this car to fly i want this car to b a 5 second car so if u can help me give me advice i would apreicate it well thank you

5 seconds ur going to need a top fuel dragster or a fucking jet car..... 10 seconds may be accomplishable

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
newtasupra;982032 said:

5 second supra....um, open the hatch and insert a jato rocket for the c-130 gunship.:biglaugh:

Welcome to the forum. Read through a few build threads and decide your path to power!

Jimenez42

Feb 9, 2008
Michigan
5 seconds is pretty damn impossible for a supra.....i think a dragster is more up your alley for that....you should probably do a lot more searching to find out what the 7mgte is actually capable of....

Welcome to SM

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
5 seconds in an 1/8 is faster than any of us will ever see. You may can get it down to low 7's in an 1/8 without having to finance your life away.

If you just bought it, you probably need to do some regular maintenance on it and see what kind of shape the motor is in. Hopefully it's in great shape and the head is torqued to 75psi. It wouldn't hurt you to retorque the head and maybe that will head off any future headgasket problems. Good luck with the car.