HEre's another 1jz putting down high numbers

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
His previous car made 830 but with 100 shot.
without NOS he was high 600. it was a 92 MKIII. the cleanest MKIII
i've ever seen.

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
Boostage said:
damn its like 500hp is nothing these days.

i feel left out already with everybody else running 800+....damn all these sick numbers make you really want to go BIG TURBO conversion just to keep up. :cry:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
bigaaron said:
Was it just me, or was that a 5th gear pull? He shifted 4 times.

Probably a V160 so 5th would be the 1:1 gear. I imagine if it was 5th on an R154 that would be way too fast on a dyno at 8500rpm.

2jzmk3

i uploaded that with all the highest HP 1jz started by Ric, Since he seems to know "everyone" who makes power with a 1jz but i decided not to post it since most of the guys in those threads was making my head hurt.

his car has throttle response like a bike. it not has a built "lighted" 1jz, vielside 2jz intake manifold, Tilton clutch, so it revs very fast. setup has changed a little since that video was taken, but like i said i chose not to post it. good hunting to who found it.

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
2jzmk3 said:
i uploaded that with all the highest HP 1jz started by Ric, Since he seems to know "everyone" who makes power with a 1jz but i decided not to post it since most of the guys in those threads was making my head hurt.

his car has throttle response like a bike. it not has a built "lighted" 1jz, vielside 2jz intake manifold, Tilton clutch, so it revs very fast. setup has changed a little since that video was taken, but like i said i chose not to post it. good hunting to who found it.

I spoke to him today, I told him about the 1jz piss party that is going on. So knowing how that car is, he said F'it. Post it up.
If you know niel he is far from being a Dyno Queen. He's a natural born street racer. That guy will do what ever.

Yeah it does rev like a freaking bike. If you are not looking and he's coming down your street you are literally waiting for a Croch rocket to come by.
That car is not from this earth...LOL

2jzmk3

drewgo said:
I spoke to him today, I told him about the 1jz piss party that is going on. So knowing how that car is, he said F'it. Post it up.
If you know niel he is far from being a Dyno Queen. He's a natural born street racer. That guy will do what ever.

Yeah it does rev like a freaking bike. If you are not looking and he's coming down your street you are literally waiting for a Croch rocket to come by.
That car is not from this earth...LOL

yea i know him, i talk with him just about everyday. he is the one who started me off on the road to where my car is today. his black on black 92 was the cleanest mk3 ever! i have never seen a supra that clean.