Here We Go Steelers Here We Go!!

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I'm just glad they pwned the Colts. I got SOOOO tired of hearing about "colts R going t da Superbizzowl" every day on the news in the AM, at work the whole 8 hours, and those stupid Peyton Manning comercials on TV. I still wanted a perfect season and THEN out game #1, but I guess this will do.

Dolphins in 2007?

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
you know that the steel curtain is not going to let the damn seahawks win haha but it should still be a good game they've gotten this far.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
i gotta say go seahawks, im biased.

im still scratching my head and wondering where the hell this will to win came from. superbowl fuck yea.

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
Johnny Dangerously said:
dont even relate steel curtain with the 05-06 steelers.

congrats steelers, see you guys in the motor city.

It should be a phenomenal game. It is so amazing to be in the Super Bowl after everyone and I mean EVERYONE counted us out. This will to win and being the underdog has really been something. And Ben IS the next great thing.
Steel Curtain, no. But I will be alternating wearing my Ben Jersey and my Lambert jersey for the next two weeks!
w00t!!!!

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
The colts went 13-0 before they lost one. All we heard was how they were maybe the best football team ever blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong, they are an awesome team, but couldn't keep it going, who knows why. It was getting annoying hearing the media like Mannings boots everytime they spoke.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I can tell you why they couldn't keep it going...

Hoosier sports teams? Remember when the Pacers were supposed to pwn all? I do, we're still hearing about it. well, not so much anymore. :biglaugh: