Here to lurk and learn about Supras. This one is mine

blukitten

Jul 29, 2014
Florida
10521343_814659855219514_2276935527056532319_n.jpg

So long story short... my husband sold his supra when we first started hanging out (nine months ago)
to fly across the country and be with me.
I was there for only three days before deciding Portland was WAY too cold and flew back to Florida.

This man basically dropped everything to be with me, and i didn't forget!
He never threw it in my face. He never made me feel bad about it.

All this time we continued looking for a supra that wouldn't need much fixing, even though we had no money.
Ironically for two months there was this 89" supra sitting a block from our house WAY out of our price range but in great condition and all stock.
We passed this car every day and it was clear that he was wanting it badly.
We waited and continued our casual search with no luck. Slowly the price dropped from $7500 to $5000
With only two thousand saved up between us, i decided it was time to part with my 2004 ford focus (which i only bought to learn how to drive manual in)

Sure enough the man took what I had ($4000) and now we are the owners of this little blue machine!

I'm excited about the modifications he chooses to make to this car and am interested in learning more about them.

I want to fund everything for him. If that means dropping $1000 per month i'm fine with it. Supras are his thing :love:

blukitten

Jul 29, 2014
Florida
We're taking blue car to it's first meet at the end of the month! :wiggle:

By then it should have window tint & we'll have put the new rims on, but i won't be able to do the suspension until paycheck after that :/

Just got a new stereo & headlights . speakers & clear signal lights are also being bought soon.

This little car needs many things! I can't wait to replace those front seats too. The husband wants them covered in leather :nono: but I think they're bulky and ugly.

I figure there's at least $2300 worth of stuff i still want done before we can save for the 2j. We made a list (which keeps getting added to)
and I'm slowly marking shit off of it

kdog1988

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
Welcome where in FL are you guys located. I'm in Orlando area. Just asking to see where the meet is lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
Welcome and don't let all the hype get to you, stay 7mgte. It is a strong reliable motor that can hold good power before major upgrades are needed. The head gasket issue is easily fixable.