Helpin a Brotha out

RedComet13

Rock n Rolla
Mar 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
A friend of mine inquired with me on How to remove his "Supra" logo from his Pass. side rear trim....
(1989-1991 mkIII) I had no idea where to begin, Whether to tell him that it seemed ricey or whether or not to try and help him out. So to anyone who has knowledge of trim removal, is the Supra Logo attached to the trim piece or is it seperate? ie. Can it be pryed off or removed?

RedComet13

Rock n Rolla
Mar 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I was afraid of that. He has a multitude of shades and colors on his trim Due to poor sanding/priming/painting techinques. It probably isn't THAT difficult but then again u cant fix stupid.

stomis

NA Die Hard
Mar 22, 2010
Jersey Shore
RedComet13;1565255 said:
I was afraid of that. He has a multitude of shades and colors on his trim Due to poor sanding/priming/painting techinques. It probably isn't THAT difficult but then again u cant fix stupid.

Yes you can. You fix stupid with a hammer :D

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Why what? Why take them off? Cause its there car.

They look good to me but then again its looks good with them off on rodels car.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
S.A. supra;1565698 said:
I'm thinking, there is no friend. And he's asking for himself.:nono:

RedComet13;1565255 said:

Don't think anyone is going to make fun of themselves that much :rofl:

RedComet13

Rock n Rolla
Mar 6, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I'd rather Shave and fill my trim then sand areas of it down personally, I think it looks cleaner. BTW I think he's planning on putting a MKIV logo on it or at least that was part of the conversation. Or maybe he just wants to put some aftermarket badge on it. (RS*R, HKS, bleh). Either way thanks for the help, Im going to reference him to Rodels Sup.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Really? Please for the love of god tell him not to put some other badge on it or even the MKIV Logo....ugg

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
RedComet13;1565887 said:
I'd rather Shave and fill my trim then sand areas of it down personally, I think it looks cleaner. BTW I think he's planning on putting a MKIV logo on it or at least that was part of the conversation. Or maybe he just wants to put some aftermarket badge on it. (RS*R, HKS, bleh). Either way thanks for the help, Im going to reference him to Rodels Sup.

The mkiv supra logo won't come close to looking like it belongs on there, not like mkiv wheels.