Help with good MECHANIC in MI or OH

88-7MGTE

i have a 88 supra 7mgte
iv been trying to fix the car but i done so much to it and i cant get a break
the car still runs shitty

i will pay someone to fix the car because i ran out of options please help.

im not gona try to explain what is happening to the car because i had some mechanics take a look at the car some (susspost to be good mechanic of import cars) but they faild so im still looking for mechanic to see what is wrong

88-7MGTE

88-7MGTE said:
i have a 88 supra 7mgte
iv been trying to fix the car but i done so much to it and i cant get a break
the car still runs shitty

i will pay someone to fix the car because i ran out of options please help.

im not gona try to explain what is happening to the car because i had some mechanics take a look at the car some (susspost to be good mechanic of import cars) but they faild so im still looking for mechanic to see what is wrong
hmm....

the car only revs up to 3,000 RPM, and it starts to choke, the more i accelerate the more it chokes and the RPM goes down i have changed the AFM and it ran for like 5 min you could drive arround the block and this was it, it started to choe after the drive some people said it was temperature related (they said the i need to change the thermostat to an 80 instead of 95 "i think"
so i have changed that and fluidyne radiator is in it new and itd doing the same thing.
So i guess thats it if you have any ideas please replay or mail me at coast2coast@europe.com:icon_conf

Spaniard

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
La pearla PR
I wish I could come out and help you.

Think of it this way, sometimes you need to go back to the basics. Ask yourself, "Do you have ignition?" Well you dont know? then check. "Do you have enough fuel?" How do you know? You have to prove to yourself that you do, and ask why. Do you have air, fuel and ignition. After this if you can say "yes" to all these questions, well than maybe it electrical. So you ask yourself other questions to get to the problems. It's like process of elimination. I say, it could be fuel or your ecu. Reason why I say this is because, when i wasnt getting enough fuel my car would do the same thing. But on my friends 7m his ecu got messed up, idk how and it would not control the motor correctly. Check fuel first, are you getting pressure? Do you have a fuel pressure gauge on it?