HELP!!!! which MKIII to keep?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
san supra;1471265 said:
i hijacked san supras puter so this is not him.

Id keep the 1j. You dont have any problems with it except the the paint which is no big deal.

The 7m...you would build stockish i guessing so i dont think you would be happy losing power.

If you really like the other car i would swap everything over.

all above not stated by san supra

LOL thats some funny $hit. Boy will he be mad when he finds out that you took a 1j over a 7m using his user name.:3d_frown:

SupraMario;1471331 said:
As much as I love how she looks on a bike and in full leathers, it worries the shit out of me when she rides the damn thing. She is only 5'5" and 105 lbs...she has dropped it 2 times now on herself with no one there to help get the damn CBR off of her, and she was hit when riding the last one...This is why I hate her bike.

I'm with you there. That would defiantly worry me. I have driven half a million miles and I've seen too many idiots on the road. You could be doing everything right and still get into a accident. :3d_frown:

Another MkIII;1471437 said:
If she can spend so much money to get a G35, you should be allowed to have 2 Supras, especially since you only paid $800 for the one.
-AM3

Just cause of the fact that I bought it under the terms and condition to fix and sell. Then pay off her car so she can trade it in and get her G35.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
So your being forced to do what she wants with your cars and the turn around and pay off her car. While I can understand not wanting to have a milllion and one cars setting around. You need to make decesiond for yourself, allowing her to dictate what you can and can't do is going to lead to a rocky and unhappy relationship down the road. You need to step up and make a decision about what you want from the cars, and she can either be supportive or she can move on. Is a car more important than a person or a relationship? Not nesecarily, but it can be a good indicator of how she will react to other situations that you may have less control over. Keep both cars, just my .02.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Wait, are you mixing funds with her? HELL NO, stop right now! Disaster is all that awaits you (trust me, I know from experience)

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Poodles;1471763 said:
Wait, are you mixing funds with her? HELL NO, stop right now! Disaster is all that awaits you (trust me, I know from experience)

Yeah, But we both do pretty good. It works

I'll take some pics of both cars and post them later, so yall can see what I'm working with. I'm leaning towards keeping the 1j and selling the 7m.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
LOL, my girlfriend knows better than to tell me to get rid of any of my cars. She loves my M3, can't wait til my Supra is done, and tolerates my Pickup.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
s383mmber1;1471787 said:
I would never, ever let my chick tell me how many car's i can have.

:: angry ::

shaeff;1471789 said:
LOL, my girlfriend knows better than to tell me to get rid of any of my cars. She loves my M3, can't wait til my Supra is done, and tolerates my Pickup.

She didn't tell me to get rid of any car. I bought a car that I wanted to flip. It was a good deal. But when I got it home I started to like it... alot. Now I am torn between the two. I am just keeping my word.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Ah, well either way, if it makes you happy to keep it, then she should accept that. ;)

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
if your girl is jealous of a car then something else is definitely up..

she wants to keep you down, especially considering she'd rather have a G35 than for you to roll in an $800 car...

my girl actually bought the 86.5 we own..

I'd say keep both, if she doesn't like it, too bad this is YOUR hobby...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Mr.PFloyd;1471959 said:
where the hell are the pics of the car? Like that would have been number 1 for me when asking for opinions.

#2 would have been pics of the girl in question ;)
(wouldn't have made any difference to my decision as "no matter how good she looks someone somewhere is sick of her shit" just curious)

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Poodles;1471808 said:
Honestly man, was in a great relationship and what ended it was the money pool being combined.

Yeah well she is pretty good with money and we have had a joint account for 2 1/2 years.

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
Im not against joint accounts, i have been married for four years and we are always on the same page so it doesn't become a problem. I use the money from sidejobs at the bodyshop and from the stock for my supra. We both have the same goals and if you don't have that, well your screwed. It's how we got our house and got our crap together so young. Trust me partying and buying stupid stuff will get you nowhere, plus it leaves you less monney for your supra.