HELP!!!! which MKIII to keep?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
BorHor;1471059 said:
Pretty much. But that all comes down to if you have an early or late model 89

It's a late 89 I believe. The throttle body was the same as my old 90 gte.
And different from my bro in laws 88. There is only two different throttle body's correct? Is there a better way to tell if it's a early or late 89? vin?

gaboonviper85;1471061 said:
89 is such a pain in the as for these cars:-(

I never understood why they did that.

IJ.;1471071 said:
My GF of 8 years did the jealous bullshit thing.....

I still have the car :evil2:

I told her I had a supra before her,and she knew that going in to it:biglaugh:
Plus I've been into supras since before she was alive. Ever since i realized that inspector gadget drove a MKII. lol

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
OMG LOL!!!!!!

Sam's reading comprehesion failed!

:yelrotflm:yelrotflm

Sam, you're only now allowed to do what you want with cars now you've got rid of 3 of them that were cluttering up our driveway.

1 Supra + 1 parts Supra + 1 Banana Car

>

All of the above + Soarer + Ghey Blue Commonwhore + Dog dick red Excel

:p

Now, hurry up and clean out the garage so I can have my dining room back! :evil2:

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
SupraMario;1471166 said:
LOL, I've kept both, she is happy with her stupid bikes ><

Lol. I dont know why girls take some much time putting makeup on and doing their hair. All they need to do is get a bike. Something sexy about a girl on a bike:naughty:

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
i hijacked san supras puter so this is not him.

Id keep the 1j. You dont have any problems with it except the the paint which is no big deal.

The 7m...you would build stockish i guessing so i dont think you would be happy losing power.

If you really like the other car i would swap everything over.

all above not stated by san supra

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
S.A. supra;1471254 said:
Lol. I dont know why girls take some much time putting makeup on and doing their hair. All they need to do is get a bike. Something sexy about a girl on a bike:naughty:

As much as I love how she looks on a bike and in full leathers, it worries the shit out of me when she rides the damn thing. She is only 5'5" and 105 lbs...she has dropped it 2 times now on herself with no one there to help get the damn CBR off of her, and she was hit when riding the last one...This is why I hate her bike.

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
If she can spend so much money to get a G35, you should be allowed to have 2 Supras, especially since you only paid $800 for the one.
-AM3