help no spark and no cel with koeo..

cpederson

Mar 12, 2007
wi
ok well i have the car cranking but i have no spark, Ive checked fuses, grounds, i have fuel, i haven't checked if i have power at the ignitor or ecu. someone show me how? also i have no cel light when the keys in the on position? does that mean bad ecu? (ill have to open it up). also when i wired the relay mod i used the big black with white stripe wire coming off the key ignition under the dash on the drivers side to activate the relay. i simply cut it and hooked new relay trigger wire to it. car turns over strong and i still have fuel. does that wire still have to be connected to the ecu? i did it like he did it. straight from that to were terminal 50 lead went before. now the old trigger wire is just hanging not connected to anything. [
ATTACH=CONFIG]49988[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• SupraParts019.jpg
    SupraParts019.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Do you have the grounds on the intake manifold? 2 brown and 2 white wires grouped together.

cpederson

Mar 12, 2007
wi
hvyman;1694169 said:
Do you have the grounds on the intake manifold? 2 brown and 2 white wires grouped together.

the ones that come out from underneath the fuse box?

cpederson

Mar 12, 2007
wi
my ignitor is not bolted down. cant i just gound it to teh chassis? also how do i test if i have 12v to my ignotor?