Status
Not open for further replies.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
suprahero;1129201 said:
somebody needs a hug.

Mr. Penguin, no matter what you read here, suicide isn't the answer. You should never hit a woman, even if you claim it's on accident. If she won't accept an apology, then I'd go out with my friends and have a good time. Do yourself a favor though and leave the video games alone. There's more to life than video games and you can't experience them from your couch.

What are feet for!! <jk>

Sorry guys, I'm not the pokemon loving girlfriend beater you all think I am =) I found this post on another forum and it got some funny reactions so I decided to put it here and see what everyone would say =D These reactions were 10x better than anything I saw there though!

I'm actually quite surprised at the number of people that actually tried to console me and be nice about it. I'm not going to lie, if one of my friends said they did that I'd probably be bringing on the pain. You guys are too nice =)

edit: @poodles: Been there done that? Roffle =) You get the #1 response prize!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Infraction issued.

This is your only warning on this topic. You post something from another forum, you identify it as such.

Posting shit like this is, by definition, trolling:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

"...someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response..."

It's disruptive. It's not welcome here. Off-Topic is not a free for all playground.

Next time is a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.